• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Here i am working with my crystals :)

74103_454901347201_676547201_5842198_7094716_n.jpg

So, why are the stones layed down in a symmetrical pattern when the stones themselve are not? :eek:

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
So, why are the stones layed down in a symmetrical pattern when the stones themselve are not? :eek:

It is called crystal gridding. Like sigil just made with crystals, geometrical pattern together with the properties of crystals and with the intent of the worker determine the purpose of the grid.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
DSCF5783TH-1.jpg

DSCF5789TH-1.jpg

This one isn't from Halloween though :p Just me on the beach
I don't know why, I just love the picture. I look epic and majestic :D I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of the beach. Partly why I left Florida. More forests up here in NH :) But this was one of those nice days where it wasn't too hot, (It was in December, so like 70 degrees), and the beach was actually quite refreshing.

Me.jpg

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Dan111.jpg

having breakfast by the Med with Gaelle, right before marching into the ruins of ancient Roman Caesaria.

EDIT:

Oh! no! thats not right, its us having lunch by the Med in the old city of Acre, before marching into the Templars tunnels!

Last edited:

Renji

Dan111.jpg

having breakfast by the Med with Gaelle, right before marching into the ruins of ancient Roman Caesaria.

EDIT:

Oh! no! thats not right, its us having lunch by the Med in the old city of Acre, before marching into the Templars tunnels!

OMG, you almost look like my dad Caladan..:D Seriously.

Erebus

It's a little late, but this is me on Halloween. In case you hadn't deduced it, I'm the guy in black with fake blood around my mouth ;)

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
how do I post my pic??
Hi, Becky -

When you are replying to the thread you should see the "Manage Attachments" button under the Additional Options window. Then you can browse your computer or connected devices for photos.

If you can't find it, let me know and I can post a screenshot.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Hi, Becky -

When you are replying to the thread you should see the "Manage Attachments" button under the Additional Options window. Then you can browse your computer or connected devices for photos.

If you can't find it, let me know and I can post a screenshot.

I cant find it lol

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
I just went to my facebook profile pic, right clicked, and copied it. Then I pasted it here and it worked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.