• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prayers/ spells/ good thoughts requested!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Still feelin' those good vibes, folks! Thanks again for your kindness- I'm feeling a lot better now! (Though I'll naturally still be talking with the doc, hehee!)

Just as a side note, this has reinforced to me the importance of community. If anyone out there is reading this and is struggling, please remember that you don't have to do so alone.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Feathers "Crime Spree" In Hair said:
If anyone out there is reading this and is struggling, please remember that you don't have to do so alone.

Struggling with what? To gnap a gnome? I'm not the least bit surprised the likes of you would offer to help someone carry a gnome they'd gnapped.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Sunstone said:
Struggling with what? To gnap a gnome? I'm not the least bit surprised the likes of you would offer to help someone carry a gnome they'd gnapped.

Gnaturally! Some gnomes try to fight back- someone's gotta be there to bring the duct tape and lassoes!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Awww, I'm sorry I'm late to the thread but, I'm glad you're feeling better Meggie. :) If anyone deserves days on end with perpetual sunshine, it's you.

Circle_One

You are in my thoughts, Meggie, and bright blessings and energies are coming your way.

May Isis, in all her infinite power, hold you in her arms during this trying time and help you get through this.

FFH

Veteran Member
Feathers in Hair said:
With love and hugs!
:hug: hugs back Meg. I hope you are okay. Sorry I didn't see this until now.

Will pray for you....;););)

FIH said:
Just as a side note, this has reinforced to me the importance of community. If anyone out there is reading this and is struggling, please remember that you don't have to do so alone.
I agree, being alone with a problem.struggle is not good, but we need positive people around us. Being around people who are ot positive is just as bad as being alone.