• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Promised Mesiah has come!!!

blueman

God's Warrior
barnardpi said:
?
He has during all of His previous manifestations.

A thief in the night goes unrecognized; otherwise, he wouldn't be much of a thief. Christ chose this simile to describe His second coming. If the simile doesn't describe His second coming accurately, He, as a manifestation of the All-Knowing, wouldn't have chosen it.:)
I believe Christ was referring to the fact that no man will know the day nor hour when He will come, just like we can't predict when someone will choose to invade our homes through robbery. There are many people who have either awakened or entered their homes when being robbed. A thief does not always go unnoticed. In the Bible, I Thessalonians 4:13-18 describes the form that the Lord will come back, but not when. We do not know the day nor hour. :)

john313

warrior-poet
raziwan said:
No my friend, did you study the page number 37 which elaborates the interpretation of antichrist. If you have and still don't want to agree, that's your own choice otherwise read it once more.

Wassalam
Salaam,
Unless there is some really really deep symbolism, i cannot see anything regarding the dajjal on page 37 of that link.
He may have been a very sincere brother and even on the straight path, but i do not believe he was the messiah. The world is getting worse and worse, the Messiah is supposed to start things turning around for the better and destroy evil when he returns. Thank you for the information though.

wa salaam

Ezzedean

blueman said:
I believe Christ was referring to the fact that no man will know the day nor hour when He will come, just like we can't predict when someone will choose to invade our homes through robbery. There are many people who have either awakened or entered their homes when being robbed. A thief does not always go unnoticed. In the Bible, I Thessalonians 4:13-18 describes the form that the Lord will come back, but not when. We do not know the day nor hour. :)
I am muslim, and I agree with this statement. I also believe he will not look like the Jesus we are expecting, but once you look into his eyes you will know it is him.

Ezzedean
Peace and Blessings.

goraya15

Hey everyone...
i heard someone say that since the anti christ hasn't come, the messiah can't have come. They said that they would have noticed if a a big guy riding a donkey so big it went into the clouds came around the world. I was surprised, since i thought that everyone would take the sign of the anti christ as metaphorical, not literally. Anyone who has had this experience, or believes it literally?

raziwan

Assalamo Alaikum Mujahid,

Mujahid Mohammed said:
Assalamu alaikum, As a muslim we know in Islam there are no other prophets after prophet the Muhammed until the day of Judgement. So please explain to me how as a muslim you accept someone after Muhammed as a prophet and from what sayings of the prophet authentic ones the prophet makes claims of this promised Mesiah you speak of. Remember the prophet said anyone who lies on him and says anything he did not say his seat will be waiting for him in the fire. Which you know is described as 70,000 times hotter than the sun. As muslims we only adhere to what he says and he says only we are not to accept the different methodologies of this iman and that sheihk, unless the prophets methodology is the one being taught by that particular. If the prophet did not say to do it, do it himself, or authorized it. It is not Islam so whatever this person you speak of says cannot be accepted by any muslim. May Allah forgive me if I said anything incorrect and realize if there are any mistakes they are from shaiton and myself.

Jazakalahu khairon

Mujahid
We as Ahmadi Muslims don't believe that Promised Messiah is a prophet with a new law. He is a subordinate prophet of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). In Quran Allah talks about The Holy Prophet (PBUH) as "Khataman Nabiyyeen" meaning "seal of prophets". The thing to note here is that this is the seal or stamp used to attest the genuinness of something. We believe in the Finality of Prophethood firmly. You can read about it more in much detail by going to the following link and read the section "Meaning of Khataman Nabiyeen":

http://www.alislam.org/books/invitation/content.html

Wassalam

Sabio

Halcyon said:
Survived the cross??? Are you serious? i'm gonna have to read that link, still haven't had the chance yet. However, crucifixion was a damned effective method of execution, i have my doubts anyone could have survived it unless actively released, even then the wounds would have been life threatening.
When someone s crucified the only way that they can catch a breath is to put all of their weight on their feet (nailed in Jesus' case) and push up. The Romans assigned a soldier to make sure that the crucified people were dead by breaking their legs so that they could not breath any longer. In Jesus case His legs were not broken, but a spear was pushed up under His ribcage into His heart.

I have never seen or read of any other account of somone surviving Roman crucifiction.

Sabio

Ahmadi

Sabio said:
When someone s crucified the only way that they can catch a breath is to put all of their weight on their feet (nailed in Jesus' case) and push up. The Romans assigned a soldier to make sure that the crucified people were dead by breaking their legs so that they could not breath any longer. In Jesus case His legs were not broken, but a spear was pushed up under His ribcage into His heart.

I have never seen or read of any other account of somone surviving Roman crucifiction.

Sabio
I don't think that the spear was pushed up as far as his heart or even close to it. However, when he was injured by the spear, blood gushed out and that shows that he was still alive because his heart was beating. If he had not been alive, blood would not have 'gushed out'.

Secondly, Jesus survived because he was only up at the cross for 6 hours and his legs were not broken. It is simply not possible for anyone to die on the cross within 6 hours.:)

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
until now there is no evidence that show that Jesus will not come again as ahmadya claim because dajal didn't appaer yet and Jesus he is the only one who can defeat him and he will kill him near plastien if i'm not mistaken.

ayani

bilalbusy said:
I belong to the Ahmadiyya Community in Islam. We beleive that the Jesus died a natural death. We also believe that the promised Masiah has come.
interesting. i've heard a little about your religious group, but not much.

whom do you believe the promissed Messiah is? where was he born and what did he teach?

raziwan

gracie said:
interesting. i've heard a little about your religious group, but not much.

whom do you believe the promissed Messiah is? where was he born and what did he teach?
Assalamu Alaikum gracie,

You can go to the following link and go the topic on Promised Messiah. You will find it with the photograph of the Promised MEssiah:

http://www.alislam.org

Wassalam