• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proselytizing

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Storm Moon said:
Hm well my mistake then lol. I haven't visited this board enough to have seen that anyway

Don't worry, I've been here for 3 some-odd months, and I've already seen my fair share :) They'll come around.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Storm Moon said:
Hm well my mistake then lol. I haven't visited this board enough to have seen that anyway

Oh, they turn up occasionally, but not so often. And when they do, sometimes the modstaff comes along and does a little dusting and cleaning afterwards. That's usually reserved for the really nasty ones, though.

Storm Moon

† Spiritual Warrior †
I think I've heard of a few (on other message boards) that thinks believing in a god or higher power is considered being mentally ill, irrational, or something like that. I can't remember lol

Booko

Deviled Hen
Storm Moon said:
I think I've heard of a few (on other message boards) that thinks believing in a god or higher power is considered being mentally ill, irrational, or something like that. I can't remember lol

It's a fairly common view on Internet Infidels.

BruceDLimber

Hi.

Not only do I agree with the rule, but my religion itself prohibits proselytization!

Which I define, BTW, as telling someone else what he or she should believe.

Peace,

Bruce

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Storm Moon said:

That sounds like my good friend Amergin / Amergain who says Christianity is a mind virus (meme). We have had some fun discussions lol.