• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about groups/private forums

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
I've done some searching and can't find much info about these and was wondering if anyone could tell me more. Is there a way to figure out what groups there are and how do I join one? Or is it something completely different? Is there a thread that explains it more thoroughly? Thanks

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Is there a way to figure out what groups there are and how do I join one?
Go to User CP. At the bottom of the left-hand sidebar, click on "Group Memberships." That will show you the groups, and give you the option of joining the ones you're interested in. :)

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Hi there =)

If you go into your User CP, look down on the left hand column for where it says "Group Memberships", and you'll find a list of private groups. Many are for specific religions only, so if you aren't that religion, you shouldn't join that group (we do have a Pagan Group though, so you may want to check that out). Also, the Rainbow Alliance group is for GLBT members, and our straight members who support the GLBT community.

The Eros room in particular has more rules, and we ask that members not join that group until they've been a member for at least 9 days, and be 18 or older.

There is also a group for theists, and one for non-theists. However, you can only join one :p