• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for Jews....

Numinous

Philosopher
Do you feel the race of a person is never a factor in negative or positive things they do?
If a person is a banker and has extreme influence over where wealth goes, and it can be shown that much of that money goes to his or her race specifically and deliberately, at what point is it correct to suggest this person is acting in favor of their specific race and excluding others?

Trying to have an open dialog about a sensitive subject, and I really want to understand things from your perspective.

For example, if I was white and presented many bad things the KKK have done for the white people, it would not be out of line to suggest there is an entire white segment that is evil and scrupulous, without condemning the entire race.

Is this not fair and productive?

Debunker

Do you feel the race of a person is never a factor in negative or positive things they do?
If a person is a banker and has extreme influence over where wealth goes, and it can be shown that much of that money goes to his or her race specifically and deliberately, at what point is it correct to suggest this person is acting in favor of their specific race and excluding others?

Trying to have an open dialog about a sensitive subject, and I really want to understand things from your perspective.

For example, if I was white and presented many bad things the KKK have done for the white people, it would not be out of line to suggest there is an entire white segment that is evil and scrupulous, without condemning the entire race.

My first impression of this thread is that it is another attempt to bash Jews. It is not an evil thing to be economically wise and crafty nor is it an evil thing to be very productive in science, medicine, modern technological skills, and to use these superior advancement of your people. The Jews have been more than willing to share with all peoples around the world their great skills with all those willing to participate in the advancement of the good for mankind.

If all the contributions the Jews have made to the good of modern civilization was removed, it would be a tremendous loss. On the other hand, if the contribution of the critics of the Jews were removed from criminalization, it would be like taking a thimble of water out of all the oceans of the world.

I suggest this thread is written out of extreme jealousy and will not contribute to peace seeking in the world. We do not need escape goats for our failures in the world but we need good example of what hard work and intelligencer will do for people willing to take time to be wise. How can you be critical of a people like the Jews?

For the record, I am a Bible thumping fundamentalist Christian.

Numinous

Philosopher
Thanks for the reply. Your observations are noted.
I think what bothers me sometimes is the idea of mentioning race seems to be wholly irrelevant to many people. I am not so sure ignoring race all the time is honest. Anyone can understand the sensitivity Jews will feel as their past has been brutal.

I guess I started this thread as a spinoff from the earlier Israel thread. There is good reason to suspect people like Bernanke and the company EMI in Israel who received lots of our tax dollars. It seems the subprime mess was peddled just about everywhere in the world but Israel. Not sure why they needed our tax dollars aimed at bailouts, for EMI which use to be owned by AIG which received billions. It just so happens the president of AIG, EMI, and of course the orchestrator of the bailouts were all Jewish.

Why is that considered Jew hating, for lookig at facts and asking why did this kind of stuff take place?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I think what bothers me sometimes is the idea of mentioning race seems to be wholly irrelevant to many people. I am not so sure ignoring race all the time is honest. Anyone can understand the sensitivity Jews will feel as their past has been brutal.

I guess I started this thread as a spinoff from the earlier Israel thread. There is good reason to suspect people like Bernanke and the company EMI in Israel who received lots of our tax dollars. It seems the subprime mess was peddled just about everywhere in the world but Israel. Not sure why they needed our tax dollars aimed at bailouts, for EMI which use to be owned by AIG which received billions. It just so happens the president of AIG, EMI, and of course the orchestrator of the bailouts were all Jewish.

Why is that considered Jew hating, for lookig at facts and asking why did this kind of stuff take place?

What difference does it make as to whether they were Jewish or not,British and American and i suspect many others have done the same thing what does it have to do with race.

Numinous

Philosopher
What difference does it make as to whether they were Jewish or not,British and American and i suspect many others have done the same thing what does it have to do with race.

If I am honest about it, when occasions arise like this bailout fiasco, and things take place like I mentioned, I am certainly not alone when the facts are presented as to what took place and who largely benefited from it, from scratchin my head with a bit of unease.

Example, imagine no one checked Hitler and his horrible ideas actually were victorious, the world would be a sorry place. It was only when people had the balls to look at the underlying truth of what Hitler was about, could any collective condemnation take place on Hitler and his supporters.

Race shouldn't have anything to do with much, but that doesn't mean we should ignore signs that might say otherwise. I think it is fatal for anyone group to have too much power. So when I see what takes place, and who is involved, the facts speak for themselves. I don't make this stuff up.

Numinous

Philosopher

Another quick follow up. When the entire USA is at the mercy of the federal reserve, and under oath, Bernanke is asked "are you going to tell us what you did with X-trillions of US taxpayers dollars and who you lent it too" and he replied no.

Where the hell are we???
One need only follow the money trail as best as one can to see extremely odd practices, that certainly didn't benefit the American people very mch if at all...

Again, what I am getting at is not condeming an entire race, but a select group within a race that might not be such great people. And this select group is motivated to support their race, despite whether the whole race at large cares or not, or is involved or not.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Of course it isn't. Race doesn't even really exist; it's almost nothing, genetically. If you take a Chinese baby and raise it in a Swedish family, the adult will act Swedish, not Chinese.
Tell you what. Give us some evidence this is happening, and we'll talk about it. btw, any particular reason you're addressing this question to Jews?

Good, try not to spew your usual bigotry and we'll be fine.

KKK ! = white people.

Are you suggesting there is a Jewish equivalent to the KKK? If so, what is it?

If it dispels your prejudice, it may be. I'm not optimistic.

Last edited:

Debunker

It is Jew bashing because because you present no evidence that successful Jews are sending their money to Israel for the purpose of doing evil to the Palestinians. Jews and others have sent money to Israel because the Jews use the money to build their state into a modern day technological advancement. Yes, they use much money for defense but there is no evidence that Israel has ever created any war that was not defensive or preemptive. Religiously, I conclude that the Jewish God is doing a great job in guiding Israel in the use of wisdom its small resources.

Otherwise, is it not true that Islam and Allah has stumbled in raising up wise economical leaders to manage the tremendous amount of money that runs through all the oil producing Islamic nations? The peoples of the Mid Eastern countries are poor and the Palestinians remain in great need and the only people that can, if they wanted to do so, is the Muslim world. Why is there no help forth coming from the nations that say "Peace be upon thee"? Peace be upon thee is a joke being played on the world. The Jew remains the escape goat for Muslims. I must conclude that religiously, Allah is not capable of creating a state of peace in the Mid East or anywhere else. Or, it may be that Allah can not find Muslims smart enough to manage His great wealth. I think the misguided efforts towards the Jew, brings shame on Allah and Muslims. If Muslims want to make Allah appealing to the world, then they should honor their God by truthfully bringing peace to the world. They could do this, but it will not be done by Jew bashing.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
If I am honest about it, when occasions arise like this bailout fiasco, and things take place like I mentioned, I am certainly not alone when the facts are presented as to what took place and who largely benefited from it, from scratchin my head with a bit of unease.

Example, imagine no one checked Hitler and his horrible ideas actually were victorious, the world would be a sorry place. It was only when people had the balls to look at the underlying truth of what Hitler was about, could any collective condemnation take place on Hitler and his supporters.

Race shouldn't have anything to do with much, but that doesn't mean we should ignore signs that might say otherwise. I think it is fatal for anyone group to have too much power. So when I see what takes place, and who is involved, the facts speak for themselves. I don't make this stuff up.

You mean like the horrible ideas you're promulgating? Those ideas of Hitler?

Debunker

Your reasoning is not rational or logical. Israel is not a Hitler. There are many wealthy people who contribute money to specific Muslims who admire Hitler for killing the Jews. What will you say about that fact if anything?

Numinous

Philosopher
It is Jew bashing because because you present no evidence that successful Jews are sending their money to Israel for the purpose of doing evil to the Palestinians. Jews and others have sent money to Israel because the Jews use the money to build their state into a modern day technological advancement. Yes, they use much money for defense but there is no evidence that Israel has ever created any war that was not defensive or preemptive. Religiously, I conclude that the Jewish God is doing a great job in guiding Israel in the use of wisdom its small resources.

Otherwise, is it not true that Islam and Allah has stumbled in raising up wise economical leaders to manage the tremendous amount of money that runs through all the oil producing Islamic nations? The peoples of the Mid Eastern countries are poor and the Palestinians remain in great need and the only people that can, if they wanted to do so, is the Muslim world. Why is there no help forth coming from the nations that say "Peace be upon thee"? Peace be upon thee is a joke being played on the world. The Jew remains the escape goat for Muslims. I must conclude that religiously, Allah is not capable of creating a state of peace in the Mid East or anywhere else. Or, it may be that Allah can not find Muslims smart enough to manage His great wealth. I think the misguided efforts towards the Jew, brings shame on Allah and Muslims. If Muslims want to make Allah appealing to the world, then they should honor their God by truthfully bringing peace to the world. They could do this, but it will not be done by Jew bashing.

What the he'll are you going on about? I never said anything about Islam or war or any of the sort. Thanks for the ramble though.

Auto I will respond seperately. Thanks...

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Another quick follow up. When the entire USA is at the mercy of the federal reserve, and under oath, Bernanke is asked "are you going to tell us what you did with X-trillions of US taxpayers dollars and who you lent it too" and he replied no.

And

Where the hell are we???
One need only follow the money trail as best as one can to see extremely odd practices, that certainly didn't benefit the American people very mch if at all...

The British Empire stole trillions that never benefited the British people,so what

Again, what I am getting at is not condeming an entire race, but a select group within a race that might not be such great people. And this select group is motivated to support their race, despite whether the whole race at large cares or not, or is involved or not.

But with the emphasis that they are Jewish

Debunker

Where the hell are we???

We are following money leaving the USA and much of it is going to terrorist Jew haters in the Mid East. The USA is continually cutting off funds going to the Hamas and other war making groups. You are being very one sided in your condemnation of USA support for Israel! The USA makes no pretense that it does support Israel. We do not support Israel in secret and your tracing the money will only reveal the truth of that fact. So, what is you complaint other than calling good to be evil?

Numinous

Philosopher
Of course it isn't. Race doesn't even really exist; it's almost nothing, genetically. If you take a Chinese baby and raise it in a Swedish family, the adult will act Swedish, not Chinese.
This comment alone was worth starting the thread. Thank you.

I guess I need to think about this.

It would seem the race itself doesn't produce ill people, which is your point, and I of course agree, so it seems important to you to make this point very clear. I do not believe or have ever believed, being born a particular race dictates who you become in life or what good or bad you will do.
But, if a group that happens to affiliate themselves with a race, does awful things, the race will be mentioned just by incidentals. Which is why I have said numerous times I am not condemning a race but a group within a race that is doing bad things to benefit their race.
To me there is a difference. You feel otherwise?
Can we address this first before we move on?

Numinous

Philosopher
But with the emphasis that they are Jewish

Interesting, so are you saying by my mentioning they are Jewish I am condemning the whole race?
I don't feel threatened by black people mentioning kkk members are all white, they are condeming all white people? They are just stating the facts. Not sure why that is a problem.

I'll definitely think about though, thanks for he thoughts...

Debunker

What the he'll are you going on about? I never said anything about Islam or war or any of the sort. Thanks for the ramble though.

Auto I will respond seperately. Thanks...
Respect5fully and peace be upon thee Numinous. But people on this forum are not stupid. It is obvious that others see that this thread was intended for Jew bashing in order to justify world wide condemnation of Jews, especially in Israel. In your attempt to stereotype the Jew as an economic threat to the world, you are angered by my pointing out how Israel has used its financial success to defend itself. You say "What the hell are you going on about" but what you want to dismiss as rambling is actually being the truth pointed out to you. Be angry if you like. I understand. Sometimes the truth hurts badly.
Peace be to thee.)(

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Interesting, so are you saying by my mentioning they are Jewish I am condemning the whole race?
I don't feel threatened by black people mentioning kkk members are all white, they are condeming all white people? They are just stating the facts. Not sure why that is a problem.

I'll definitely think about though, thanks for he thoughts...

Well it did come accross as such,lets see how the thread goes

Harmonious

Where the hell are we???
Understood. And what does this have to do with Jews?

You should realize that Jews come from all kinds of "races". We are black, white, Asian, whatever other thing you can think of.

Jews don't think of ourselves as a "race." That is first of all.

Second of all... As a people, Jews are embarrassed when other Jews perform acts of corruption, as the world at large tend to judge us by the ones who get singled out for their bad behavior, as you are doing so brilliantly here.

The fact that I am honest and don't have much money doesn't really factor into your "motivated to support that race" idea. Most people I know, most JEWS I know, have nothing to do with this.

Is there something else you are trying to tell us, here?

Numinous

Philosopher
Great replies except for the debunkers????? Whoa!

To everyone else, thanks for speaking your minds. Harmonious, I really don't know why race is a factor in the scandals I am mentioning other than to say the heads of each group are devout religious Jews. Maybe that part of their life has ZERO to do with the bad actions they do, I dunno.

I gather had I started a thread specifically about Bernanke, or other people in his stature, and left out the Jewish part all would be well. I still need to think about that, if I am honest about it.
I can't help but feel there is a circle of elitist who are doing awful things to human beings. Specifically to the USA, and I also can't help but feel this group happens to be Jewish. Where one of my problems is, is in deciding if their version of being Jewish is in fact part of the bad things they do. Can you all understand that?

Kind of like bad Muslim extremists who kill themselves and others, very much do those things as a result of their nationality and religious views. Or Christians that blow up buildings, they believe it is their mandate to do such things.

So for me it is hard to look at this group I am discussing in this thread and completel separate them from the fact they are Jewish, cause it seems to be part of the reason "they" do what they do.

Guess I'll stop the thread now unless anyone else wants to continue, sorry to make anyone feel bad. Really I am.

Debunker

You may think that I have been unfair to you by pointing out what I thought were your true motives so I offer this question as an apology. What was your reason for asking this question for the Jew? We all know the stereotype of Jews that they hoard up money, are great bankers, and great merchants, etc. But how this stereotype has been translated into an evil thing is a mystery to me.

All peoples of the world have bankers, merchants, and economist that are quilty of misconduct and deserve the same stereotyping. It is as though the Jew is stereotyped in economics more so because of their success in economics than for their misconduct, simply because they are Jews without a home or nation(until 1948). It was the stereotype that created the need for a homeland.

Since all peoples are guilty of economic misconduct, all peoples have generally committed atrocities on mankind, and many countries and peoples have in truth tried to amend the conflicts in society, then why do you pick out the Jew to enlarge this evil stenotype?

There you are, an opportunity to accept my apology and point out how I was so rambling. Also, you can tell us how you are not a prejudice person.