• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

question for those who reject biological evolution

anotherneil

please just watch the videos on https://www.reddit.com/r/dragoNgiants/top/?t=all it will show you if you choose to keep your eyes open while watching that evolution isn't a real thing... the amount of time it would take me to find everything you said as evolution and show you its already been debunked would take well weeks maybe... possibly more the internet likes to drowned facts in all the make believe.. It is a Fact oxygen and pressure change things in size and we can observe and reproduce this in lab conditions. evolution simply cannot

Edit: long story short i don't make believe evolution because i have actual facts showing other wise
I don't have time right now to check out your link, but I have a moment to ask you this: have you done a thorough check to look for anything that responds to & refutes it? Despite not even clicking on the link yet to see what it's about, I'm expecting that there's already something that responds to & refutes it out there somewhere, or maybe even that it's something that was refuted long ago & simply being ignored. I'll find out for certain when I get a chance to look at it.

anotherneil

please just watch the videos on https://www.reddit.com/r/dragoNgiants/top/?t=all it will show you if you choose to keep your eyes open while watching that evolution isn't a real thing... the amount of time it would take me to find everything you said as evolution and show you its already been debunked would take well weeks maybe... possibly more the internet likes to drowned facts in all the make believe.. It is a Fact oxygen and pressure change things in size and we can observe and reproduce this in lab conditions. evolution simply cannot

Edit: long story short i don't make believe evolution because i have actual facts showing other wise
I just watched your video & it has nothing at all to do with evolution. It's just someone drawing a bunch of lines on satellite images of different regions of the world, to show how landscape features appear to be certain things, sort of like when clouds have the appearance of certain things.

Audie

Veteran Member

No, you do not have such facts. If you, or anyone else
did they'd be hailed as among the geatest
discoverers in the history of science.

You are talking nonsense, claiming to
know more than any scientist in earth.