• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question: "Is Trump more Christlike or more the opposite (danger as President)"

Choose what you agree with

• 01: Trump wants what's best for Trump

• 02: Trump wants what's best for America

• 03: Trump will be a good American President

• 04: Trump might be dictator for life

• 05: Trump will divide Americans even more

• 06: Trump can be trusted on his word

• 07: Trump can NOT be trusted on his word

• 08: Better to have a trustworthy President

• 09: I vote for Trump

• 09: I vote NOT for Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I don't trust anyone. But, I think Trump is better choice than Biden. I think Biden would think more what is best for him, would more likely be dictator for life, divide Americans even further and is less trustworthy.
Trump is closer to a very crafty Roman emperor Trump is a terribly dishonest Heathen leading fundamentalist Christians and extreme racist radicals to achieve a Christian Theonomy. Trum has committed numerous crimes, and is hedonistic womanizer. Trump has absolutely no respect for the courts or the rule of law.

Biden was an OK president with weaknesses. Harris makes a much better choice for president.

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
If you like the Democrat's platform, vote for a Democrat. If you like the Republican's platform, vote for a Republican. That's all I can offer.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you like the Democrat's platform, vote for a Democrat. If you like the Republican's platform, vote for a Republican. That's all I can offer.
Do you believe that Trump's treasonous
attempted coup isn't relevant?
Or do you deny that he tried it?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I don't think it's as important as you do.
Trump has shown no respect for the courts or the rule of law. This consistently true for most Republicans in rejecting the out come of the last election despite the unanimous decisions of all the courts in the USA.

This is an integral part of the Republican platform.

I am from a Republican family with a long history including a Congressman. I vote for ethic and integrity first,

Kathryn

Trump has shown no respect for the courts or the rule of law. This consistently true for most Republicans in rejecting the out come of the last election despite the unanimous decisions of all the courts in the USA.

This is an integral part of the Republican platform.
You know who I am responsible for? ME. You know who has to sleep at night? ME. No one else. So I will be most likely writing in a name so I can sleep at night. I don't care what others think.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
You know who I am responsible for? ME. You know who has to sleep at night? ME. No one else. So I will be most likely writing in a name so I can sleep at night. I don't care what others think.
As far as issue like the election I am not concerned with ME. My choice is not on the ticket or even close. I am concerned with the morals, ethics and integrity of the person I vote for.

Kathryn

As far as issue like the election I am not concerned with ME. My choice is not on the ticket or even close. I am concerned with the morals, ethics and integrity of the person I vote for.
Which is why I am not voting for Trump/Vance or Harris/Walz. Look at that, we're agreeing on something.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
Which is why I am not voting for Trump/Vance or Harris/Walz.

As a Christian, I have many misgivings about Harris (and, obviously, the reprobate Trump). But, ultimately, I will vote for the candidate who at least gives lip service to the science and concern for the environment (in other words, I am a Christ-loving tree-hugger - because destroying Creation is simply WRONG. I feel like an alien :cool:. So, anyway, I am a Harris/Walz Voter this time around. God help me and forgive my sins.

Kathryn

As a Christian, I have many misgivings about Harris (and, obviously, the reprobate Trump). But, ultimately, I will vote for the candidate who at least gives lip service to the science and concern for the environment (in other words, I am a Christ-loving tree-hugger. Because destroying Creation is simply WRONG). I feel like an alien :cool:. So, anyway, I am a Harris/Walz Voter this round in the farce that is the government of the USA (will be holding my nose while doing so!). IMHO
Well, like I said, I am not voting for either team of idiots.

Kathryn

So the Christian position is that Harris and Walz are idiots? It sounds like a MAGA talkng point to me.
Sigh. How many times do I have to say that I am not voting for Trump/Vance? I am not a MAGA and don't keep up with them, to be honest.

And I don't know or care what "the Christian position" is on anything political. As I've stated over and over again, it is ME who has to sleep at night and ME who needs to be assured by a platform.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Well, like I said, I am not voting for either team of idiots.
So the Christian position is that Harris and Walz are idiots? It sounds like a MAGA talkng point to me.
Sigh. How many times do I have to say that I am not voting for Trump/Vance? I am not a MAGA and don't keep up with them, to be honest.

Sigh. Why the distortion? I said nothing about who you might or might not vote for. Rather
  1. I asked why you characterize Kamala Harris and Tim Walz as idiots, and
  2. I suggested that by doing so you sound very much like Trump/MAGA.
One can not vote for a person yet not view that person to be an idiot. (In my case, McCain comes to mind.)

Kathryn

Sigh. Why the distortion? I said nothing about who you might or might not vote for. Rather
  1. I asked why you characterize Kamala Harris and Tim Walz as idiots, and
  2. I suggested that by doing so you sound very much like Trump/MAGA.
One can not vote for a person yet not view that person to be an idiot. (In my case, McCain comes to mind.)
You have been on me all day since I said in THEORY I would probably vote for Trump rather than Harris, IF Ohio suddenly became a swing state. IF I was forced to do that, I'd do it holding my nose, but I doubt seriously that it comes to that.

I have even quoted you on other threads though I didn't say it was from you. I mean, I can if that's what you prefer.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
You have been on me all day since I said in THEORY I would probably vote for Trump rather than Harris, IF Ohio suddenly became a swing state. IF I was forced to do that, I'd do it holding my nose, but I doubt seriously that it comes to that.

Kathryn, why do you think Harris and Walz are idiots?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Well I disagree with their policies to start with, and I don't like the Democrat platform. I can go on but that should start you up.

No, I think I understand now: the folks you don't vote for are idiots because idiots are the only folks you don't vote for. o_O