• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

question

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Interesting; the way I view Satanism through various studies and reading, the worship of "self", with abundant greed and vapid vanities being the center of self indigences. If you break this down to a further more precise level, Satanism is the worship of deception for Satan is the Father of Deception. Luciferianism on the other hand is the worship of the First Fallen Angel, Lucifer; the Angel of Light, hater of Humanity, Father of All Evils. Once again you have your basic "Devil Worshiper" who rather if they know it or not are worshiping the Father of Lies. Self-deification is a rather good explanation for all of the above IMO to an extent, but Right Hand Path Religions are just as guilty as Left hand Path Religions; All are guilty of placing "limits" on that in which "limits" cannot be placed;)
Why do you call the first fallen angel a lucifer?

Orias

Left Hand Path
I like to have discussions with christians who can teach me something or otherwise make it worth my while. These things can take a lot of time and effort.

Some think that they can gain a complete understanding about a certain Aspect from talking to One person, and really we know that is not at all true.

I don't know about him being contemptuous towards us or the rest of the stuff you said, but I certainly agree that we can learn a lot from each others expressions here, and most certainly the questions that are commonly asked and under-conceived by people that some of us may have a contemptuous attitude towards.

Language isn't the only thing that teaches people you know ;)

Last edited: