• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Exactly so the Big Bang is Big Hoax because the universe is supposedly 94 billion light years in size and only supposedly 13.7 billion years old. The expansion of space had been measured to be less than the speed of light and for the last several billions of years quite a bit so.
RIP Big Bang
Here's a clip that explains it which goes way over your head due to being willfully scientifically illiterate.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Satan deceives the whole world including scientists with the no God assumption.
There you go... the equivalent of

stuffears.gif

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Actually Darwin was extremely racist. Most do not know this fact. This article shows that

Who cares what you personally think about Darwin? It's got nothing to do with anything. You're just trying to distract from your inability to back up your own claims.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
(I gotta laugh anyway...the superciliousness of those making such comments as if they can show evidence of -- the "first living creature..." LOL, yikes) He used you evidently to bash me and those like me even though the poster in subject and those like him have no evidence of the "first living" creature. Yikes. :) But -- they'll keep it up with the insults and LACK OF INFORMATION. :)
Yes, it's pretty funny indeed, but not for the reason you think.

It's actually the creationists' claim that there was a "first living creature," as per your Bible stories of god creating everything. That's your claim to back up. You should also be able to show us all the first "kinds" of every different animal that your god supposedly created out of nothing. But you guys can't even define "kind" in any sort of meaningful way so I won't be holding my breath on that.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Satan deceives the whole world including scientists with the no God assumption.
What makes you think this is a true statement?

My prediction: you will have no evidence, just your interpretation of the Bible as a flawed sinner. So, why would I believe you and not evidence IF you are corrct that Satan deceives? How can we know that you aren't Satan trying to deceive us about evidence based science?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
What was the first living thing made of? Was it DNA? Was it RNA? Was it just proteins? Was it some mix?
What was its code? How many amino acids did it have? When did it come into being?
How many kinds of proteins did it have? How many of each?
Where did it come into being? In space? In the atmosphere? In the ocean? In a tide pool?
In clay or mud? What protected it from UV rays? What was the composition of the atmosphere at that time?
If it was in water, how did the amino acids keep from being dissipated by the water?
What was the energy source for these reactions?
:sleeping:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
What was the first living creature and what feature did it have?
Where did it come into being and when did that happen?
I want lots of details. People may want to know.
I wanted lots of details about how your claims were laid out on the Bible, alas, you've provided nothing but walls of text.
You don't get to demand from others for that which you are unwilling to provide yourself. It's intellectually dishonest.

SavedByTheLord

I have asked you the same sort of questions about your god. You can't seem to answer them.
Bad analogy. God is Almighty. You must have God Almighty envy.

If you believe the redshift con job, the universe has been expanding a lot less than the speed of light for billions of years. And even the most distant galaxies are expanding less than the speed of light and they were the earliest.

It is a failure of the Big Bang model. The size of the universe is supposedly 94 billion light years, and the universe is supposedly 13.7 billion years old. The universe is expanding at a rate less the speed of light. The space itself is expanding less that the speed of light. How could the universe be 7x larger in light years than its age? In 13.7 billion years it should have expanded less than 13.7 billion light years vs 94 billion light years.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Bad analogy. God is Almighty. You must have God Almighty envy.

If you believe the redshift con job, the universe has been expanding a lot less than the speed of light for billions of years. And even the most distant galaxies are expanding less than the speed of light and they were the earliest.

It is a failure of the Big Bang model. The size of the universe is supposedly 94 billion light years, and the universe is supposedly 13.7 billion years old. The universe is expanding at a rate less the speed of light. The space itself is expanding less that the speed of light. How could the universe be 7x larger in light years than its age? In 13.7 billion years it should have expanded less than 13.7 billion light years vs 94 billion light years.
It wasn't an analogy. It was a challenge.
You've just failed.

0 for 8.

SavedByTheLord

It wasn't an analogy. It was a challenge.
You've just failed.

0 for 8.
Infinity to 0.0 You lose again.

Where did the universe come from?

If the explanation is the Bing Bang with or without inflation, what was there before that?

If there was nothing before the Big Bang, then that breaks cause and effect.

It also violates every law of conservation too.

If there was something before that, what caused the thing that was before the Big Bang to come into being?

If that thing always, existed that violates the law of increasing entropy.

If that thing has not always existed what was there before the thing that was prior our universe to come into being?

Please continue this until you get something that has always been.

And then that will violate the law of increasing entropy.