• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quitting Smoking!

Circle_One

Friends, after celebrating my year anniversary of being clean, it came to my attention that that was a BIG accomplishment! One I never thought I'd make.

Coming to this conclusion made me think that if I was able to do THAT, I could pretty much do ANYTHING. So now, I've decided to give up another of my addictions/vices. Starting today, I am quitting smoking! Wooo!

I'll need encouragement though, hahaha. And understanding if my mood wavers ;)

Anyway, that's it. Just wanted to share. :)

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
You can do this......I believe your a woman that can achieve any goal she desires ;)

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Good luck! I know you can do it. After all, you've been through worse. It'll be hard, but you're strong enough to pull it off. It's been about 2 1/2 years for me now.

Circle_One

You can do this......I believe your a woman that can achieve any goal she desires ;)

Yeah? Where's Kevin then? And why does he still have that wife that looks like she was ravaged by a hack plastic surgeon? (Nope, I'm not bitter). :p

Thank you for the support though, Charity, I appreciate/need it. :)

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Circle One,
Well that surely deserves not only frubals but kudos as well.
Personally am near dropping it myself YET so far.
Best Wishes.
Love & rgds

Circle_One

Good luck! I know you can do it. After all, you've been through worse. It'll be hard, but you're strong enough to pull it off. It's been about 2 1/2 years for me now.

Friend Circle One,
Well that surely deserves not only frubals but kudos as well.
Personally am near dropping it myself YET so far.
Best Wishes.
Love & rgds

Thanks boys! I appreciate it!

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
I just picked up smoking.....:p

But you already kicked everything else...this should be easy as pie (yeah right...:p but you can do it if you've already done the other thing). :D