• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Meaningless Insults To Posters

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I made the right decision to pass up
buying this place. The attention would
result in my posting less.
But I do wish I had the opportunity to
fire staff. And I could'a made them
wear degrading uniforms.

I'm glad I was never faced with that decision.

I wouldn't fire anyone or make them wear goofy outfits. But the site might end up looking like this:

1633349418641.jpeg

It'd be Site 4.0: Electric Boogaloo

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Revoltingest is actually...well...Revoltingest......
Yeah. I don't think the pod people would even want him. Nor would the Borg.
He's in real weirdo territory. But so am I, and without my shield of friends who made me be able to say I'm the normal one.
Which says hella whicked things about Indiana as there I was the normal one, and now I live in California and I'm now the weird one! In a state of weirdos!
I need to spend more time in the actual coast part to see if it still holds true. Amd it just might, because, honestly, lets compare Indiana musicians to ones actually from California. Michael Jackson, John Cougar Mellencamp, Axl Rose, the bassist of Iced Earth who was apart od the Jan 6th Mob. California, for the weirdos it has Les Claypool. Jonathan Davis isn't that weird. Merle Haggard was an angry poor guy. But Cole Porter? He lived in France and @Revoltingest can tell you all about how weird that made him.