• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Meaningless Insults To Posters

Little Dragon

I flew with that airline once. Instead of a safety presentation the stewardesses tried to sell us Lumi deodorant. At Dragon prices.
Trust me, you will need the anti perspirant properties of deodorant, during landing.
Safety presentation? What is point? If engine fail, we all dead, easy!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
@PoetPhilosopher thinks an elegy is someone who works in a church, a couplet is when to people are together, free verse is something you can get from the bookstore for free, and stanza is that guy named Tony who was in Who's the Boss

Little Dragon

Oh I see: we smell nice while we burn up, and it comforts me to know that my corpse will not offend any noses. What a good airline!
That sounds like something our competitors would spread around, like the meme that the only good thing about Dragon Air is that it is cheaper and quicker than Dignitas. Highly offensive, and our lawyers at Dragon Dragon and Dragon, were quick to sue, for damages. The lawsuit was a great success! *

*For our competitors

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
@Wu Wei claims he has a wife, but his descriptions of her are impossible. If he is to be believed she is green, five hundred feet tall and has fought King Kong; but what I really cannot believe is he also says she is Chinese.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I know what having an Asian girlfriend is like, but it still doesn't change the fact you may be using the forum as an outlet for things you can tell us, but can't possibly say to your wife.

you're just trying to cover up for the fact that you think to married people are a couplet