• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Meaningless Insults To Posters

vulcanlogician

@vulcanlogician believes Volcanology has to do with Star Trek

Jokes on you. EVERYTHING has to do with Star Trek. Did you know that the Klingon homeworld of Kronos is a hotbed of volcanic activity? In fact, the volcanoes on Kronos cause cataclysms on the world every few centuries. You'd know this if you didn't spend all your time pooping in the woods and digging through people's trash cans.

vulcanlogician

@vulcanlogician is actually a Ferengi female.....and clothed at that!

Don't judge me. My moogie wore clothes. If anyone is to blame for my despicable behavior, it's my moogie. She even taught me to donate to charity, which is in violation of at least 14 of the Rules of Acquisition.

Besides that, even though I'm a cloth-wearing Ferengi female (thanks for outing me), I grew up on Vulcan and was trained in the ways of logic. And I'm disciplined in the ways of Vulcan restraint. Never ONCE have I stared at a dabo girl's titties.