• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Meaningless Insults To Posters

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
It's getting old.....I'm so tired I keep dropping this Chromebook on its ear....I probably have dropped it ten times in the last two days.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
does an oven mit count as mittens
It made me curious of the definition of mitten. Amd this particular dictionary is why I say dictionaries do sometimes contain problems. In this case it's that #3 directly contradicts #2 and says a mitten is different from #2.
mitten /mĭt′n/

noun​

1. A covering for the hand that encases the thumb separately and the four fingers together.
  2. A glove; a covering for the hand, with or without fingers.
  3. A covering for the hand, differing from a glove in not having a separate cover for each finger, the thumb only being separated, made of leather, dogskin, sealskin, etc., or knitted of thick wool.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's getting old.....I'm so tired I keep dropping this Chromebook on its ear....I probably have dropped it ten times in the last two days.
That's why my dumb phones absolutely must be in a case intensed to pad the blows of the myriad drops my phones are subject to.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It made me curious of the definition of mitten. Amd this particular dictionary is why I say dictionaries do sometimes contain problems. In this case it's that #3 directly contradicts #2 and says a mitten is different from #2.
mitten /mĭt′n/

noun​

1. A covering for the hand that encases the thumb separately and the four fingers together.
  2. A glove; a covering for the hand, with or without fingers.
  3. A covering for the hand, differing from a glove in not having a separate cover for each finger, the thumb only being separated, made of leather, dogskin, sealskin, etc., or knitted of thick wool.

Post reported to Obergruppenführer @Revoltingest for not containing an insult... ya mange ridden chihuahua.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No. @Revoltingest is backwards and has the wrong idea, like expecting there to be a knife with stilettos, asking "high on what" when he heard the term high heels, thinking Prada is something the devil wears, and you do NOT want to know what his idea of pumps are.
OIP.T_kK4ysGpfZ5rw9wcWntxQHaGj