• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

relgion and y its hard for me to belive

I've seen George Carlin play that Catholic priest in Dogma. ^_^

From what I understand, he's a stand-up comedian. I'm not really into stand-up.

However, I do love the guy whose Youtube channel is Qualiasoup.
no you need to go right now and see what she says about religion its so true he says it in such a way you wouldent be abel to deffend it

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
no you need to go right now and see what she says about religion its so true he says it in such a way you wouldent be abel to deffend it

Isn't George Carlin a man? :confused:

I'll take this challenge. I'll watch this video on one condition: fix your grammar.

Andal

resident hypnotist

I've seen it and his opinion is no more valid than any one else's. What makes it seem more valid to you is your own experiences, beliefs, and psychology. Just as Dharma is more valid to me based on my own experiences, beliefs, and psychology.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
I've seen it and his opinion is no more valid than any one else's. What makes it seem more valid to you is your own experiences, beliefs, and psychology. Just as Dharma is more valid to me based on my own experiences, beliefs, and psychology.

I don't think Dharma is limited to religion. ;)

ya but his opinion is better then what you can say as a beliver

Riverwolf

Premium Member
well if it teaches about a unseen person

From what I can tell, it does not.

it means nothing to me just like if i told you god came to me and said all of iran will die on the 1st you would think im a fool

I would think you had had an hallucination, but that doesn't mean I'd think you a fool.

Fix your grammar first.
are you one of then suicide bombers who belives if you kill people you will go to heven with 70 virgins or some **** like that by the way if you do go to heven with them 70 virgins for ever 70 is only gana last so long your better off staying alive get more virgins in less time

Riverwolf

Premium Member
are you one of then suicide bombers who belives if you kill people you will go to heven with 70 virgins or some **** like that by the way if you do go to heven with them 70 virgins for ever 70 is only gana last so long your better off staying alive get more virgins in less time

Nah. Those virgins would eventually run out, and I'm not so cowardly that I'd kill myself just to kill others.

I'm not interested in heaven.

Andal

resident hypnotist
ya but his opinion is better then what you can say as a beliver

Did you have difficulty understanding what I had written? I said above that you think it is better because of who you are. Which is fine. However, objectively it doesn't make his opinion better than mine or that of my secular Jewish step father, or my Syriac Christian neighbor. It all comes down to experiences. Ours are completely different therefore our conclusions are going to be different.

Honestly I couldn't care less if you believe in God or not.