• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religious puns

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
I can't see a thread dedicated to this on the first page, and I cannot let this outrage continue. I have taken it upon myself to begin a forum-wide initiative to correct this sin.

13920833_10153831487528786_2970531157064753189_n.jpg

You know what to do, guys.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
How do magicians impress a Jewish audience? They pull a rabbi out of the hat!

Which fringe religion's main ritual is to 'toss the salad' of stray felines? The roamin'-cat-hole-lick church!

They often fall asleep in their synagogues in the land of Torah Bora.

Do they throw bread and wine all over the floor during the Catholic littergy?

Popular snack in Israel? Jew Jewbs!
Inflexibility? Well, I knew one imam in particular who was so strict, no one was allowed to even discuss theology with him. He would just take the Koran and Ramadan our throats!

Why does Paul Martin's cabinet always put on chanukah shirts before entering parliament? Because they're a minorah-tee government!

Jesus could often be a difficult customer in restaurants. In fact his servers would often complain about Him behind His back. He was known for turning waiter into whine.

Basketball in the Middle East? That's I-slam dunk!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I'm SORRY.