• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religious puns

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
There's a town where people who live in it called Trids. The Trids have a tradition of going up a hill to watch the sunrise every morning. One day, they're going up their hill, when an ogre comes along and kicks them all back down. This happens twice more, and each time, they miss the sunrise. They consult their town's rabbi, and he says that he will have a word with the ogre. He goes up the hill, but the ogre doesn't kick him down. The rabbi, confused, asks the ogre, "Why didn't you kick me?". The ogre says, "Silly rabbi, kicks are for Trids!"

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
No. I have no clue what I was referring to.
Now I'm educated however and grateful.:p

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
There's a reference to Tora Bora in Jurassic World. Hoskins says "can you imagine if we had these puppies [the raptors] in Tora Bora?"

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
11850307_1473814826271256_1539120414_n.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The Bible almost says this (and believe it or not this is not an irreverent joke):
  • "I will pun the nation they serve as slaves."
  • "Out of Egypt I called my pun."
  • "If after all this you will not listen to me, I will pun you for your grammar seven times over."
  • "Should I not pun them for this?”

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
So I just saw an advertisement for a pizza joint called Cheeses Crust, located on 777 Yah Way, right down the road from Jehovah's Fitness. Anyone wanna go with me and check it out? I've heard nothing but good news from that place.

That one dude...

Why should I have a faith?
A Hindu apology:
Sorry, I ran over you dogma with my karma.

A classic Hindu film:
Bhakti the Future

Hindu villain:
Darth Veda

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So I just saw an advertisement for a pizza joint called Cheeses Crust, located on 777 Yah Way, right down the road from Jehovah's Fitness. Anyone wanna go with me and check it out? I've heard nothing but good news from that place.
Yuck, yuck!