• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reporter claims to have uncovered ‘smoking-gun proof’ linking Oswald to the CIA

ajay0

A leading investigator into the John F. Kennedy assassination says that he has revealed new evidence linking Lee Harvey Oswald to the CIA.

John Kennedy's assassination and the subsequent death of his brother Robert Kennedy under suspicious circumstances, as well as the series of deaths of their family members, close friends and associates, referred to as the Kennedy curse, have lead to consipiracy theories regarding the President's assassination.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The one who shot the deadly bullet was James Files, a mobster working for Chuck Nicoletti.

Oswald was just the patsy.
Jack Ruby shot Oswald because he would have exposed anything before the Texan jurors and judge.

The video clearly shows two bullets coming from two opposite directions. I have 10/10 sight.
I can see perfectly. I am neither biased nor naïve. So there were at least two shooters.

Jack Ruby was hired to kill Oswald by we know who.

51373_388d2297b638419f374a54dd92235a02.png

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
A leading investigator into the John F. Kennedy assassination says that he has revealed new evidence linking Lee Harvey Oswald to the CIA.

John Kennedy's assassination and the subsequent death of his brother Robert Kennedy under suspicious circumstances, as well as the series of deaths of their family members, close friends and associates, referred to as the Kennedy curse, have lead to consipiracy theories regarding the President's assassination.

If I said it once, I've said it 100 times....

A CIA proposal rejected by Kennedy then he was later assinated. A connection?? Who knows.

"Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against American citizens that originated within the US Department of Defense of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for CIA operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of violent terrorism against American military and civilian targets, blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The possibilities detailed in the document included the remote control of civilian aircraft which would be secretly repainted as US Air Force planes,[2] the possible assassination of Cuban immigrants, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas,[3] blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating terrorism in U.S. cities.[2] The attacks on Americans were not supposed to be violent, while the attacks on Cuban refugee boats were supposed to be "real or simulated", with the maximum extent of wounding them for media publicity.[4] The proposals were rejected by President John F. Kennedy"

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia

exchemist

Veteran Member
If I said it once, I've said it 100 times....

A CIA proposal rejected by Kennedy then he was later assinated. A connection?? Who knows.

"Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against American citizens that originated within the US Department of Defense of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for CIA operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of violent terrorism against American military and civilian targets, blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The possibilities detailed in the document included the remote control of civilian aircraft which would be secretly repainted as US Air Force planes,[2] the possible assassination of Cuban immigrants, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas,[3] blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating terrorism in U.S. cities.[2] The attacks on Americans were not supposed to be violent, while the attacks on Cuban refugee boats were supposed to be "real or simulated", with the maximum extent of wounding them for media publicity.[4] The proposals were rejected by President John F. Kennedy"

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia
You mean, if you've said "Who knows?" once, you've said that 100 times?

How very prescient.:D

Heyo

Veteran Member

Some conspiracy theories will never die even so they are seriously debunked. The Kennedy assassinations, Area 52 and 9/11 conspiracy theories will never die because the government did a poor job trying to debunk them. The official versions are just not credible (even if they are mostly right).

PureX

Veteran Member
There weren't two shooters, and Oswald had a long history of fantasizing that he was in the CIA when he wasn't.

The best and most thorough documentary about him I've ever seen was done 30 years ago by Frontline. They really left no stone unturned. And in the end it was pretty clear that he acted alone, because he was nuts, and the opportunity just happened to present itself to him. He had actually tried to assassinate a famous person a year or so, before, but failed.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There weren't two shooters, and Oswald had a long history of fantasizing that he was in the CIA when he wasn't.

The best and most thorough documentary about him I've ever seen was done 30 years ago by Frontline. They really left no stone unturned. And in the end it was pretty clear that he acted alone, because he was nuts, and the opportunity just happened to present itself to him. He had actually tried to assassinate a famous person a year or so, before, but failed.
When it comes to the CIA there are some seriously delusional people out there. A friend once introduced me to a high school friend of hers that with the help of certain substances had gone off the deep end. He had been in the CIA and even had a coin that proved it:rolleyes:

ajay0

Kennedy , like his predecessor Eisenhower was concerned about the growing power and influence of the military-industrial complex and had stood up to his hawkish generals and admirals who had exhorted him on having a first strike against the U.S.S.R then.

It's possible that his prudent and just outlook had made enemies of a shady nature in high and low places who wanted him out. But his high popularity meant that he was going to be elected for the next term as well.

JFK’s War Against the Military Industrial Complex – The Future of Freedom Foundation

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And all along I thought a sniper team of George Soros
& Queen Elizabeth shot the Kennedys.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
There is still the head going back during the fatal shot - despite any explanations as to why this might have happened, when in most cases the impact from the front would have caused this. Although there have been suggestions of missing frames from the video. :oops:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Some conspiracy theories will never die even so they are seriously debunked. The Kennedy assassinations, Area 52 and 9/11 conspiracy theories will never die because the government did a poor job trying to debunk them. The official versions are just not credible (even if they are mostly right).

Because the narrative is that the CIA and all the presidents were saints, immaculate more immaculate than the Mother of God.
So it's to be excluded a priori.

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Really? By whom?
Can't remember - so long ago. :oops:

From the video, it appears to have been an obvious shot from the front, and the likely explanation given at the time for a shot from the rear was a sudden acceleration of the car (hence head going back) - and where missing frames might affect this conclusion.

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I suppose it's possible, based on the fact that Oswald was in the Marines - and the military and the CIA work in cooperation with each other. Oswald quit the Marines and defected to the Soviet Union - and then was allowed to come back to the U.S. without any sanctions or punishment. (I doubt Snowden would be given the same consideration if he decided to come back to the U.S.)

The House Select Committee on Assassinations suggested a "possible conspiracy" in the JFK Assassination, but they couldn't find anything conclusive. (United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia)

However, there are still some documents related to the assassination which have still been held secret, which is also a curiosity.

I recall when the movie JFK came out, it rekindled a national conversation on the JFK Assassination (as well as RFK and MLK). One of the results was the passage of the JFK Act in which Congress authorized the release of thousands of previously unseen documents. Ironically, some of the evidence which was released actually disproved some of the supposition put forth in the film - although that would never have been known if the government had not released the evidence.

Oswald himself stated he was "just a patsy," just before being inexplicably gunned down by a man with known Mob ties. Given Oswald's previous behavior (such as his temporary defection to the USSR and his pro-communist activism), he appeared to see himself as a "man with a mission." It seems that a man like that, if he really did kill the President, he wouldn't have lied about it. He would have proudly proclaimed "Yes, I did it, and I'm glad of it!"

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Years ago Discovery had a special on this. "JFK Inside the Target Car" was its title. They recreated all the known aspects of the shooting and concluded that Oswald did it on his own. By using very accurate forensic dummies even JFK's head motion was replicated.