• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reporter claims to have uncovered ‘smoking-gun proof’ linking Oswald to the CIA

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
There is still the head going back during the fatal shot - despite any explanations as to why this might have happened, when in most cases the impact from the front would have caused this. Although there have been suggestions of missing frames from the video. :oops:

Or ...

But the modeling study (and underlying dynamics and conservation laws) presented in this paper, in corroboration of the autopsy findings [25], do imply that President Kennedy was not hit by a hypothesized gunshot from the front. The conclusion is an important one given that the hypothesized existence of a shooter in front of the limousine (viz., on the Grassy Knoll) has been the primary physical foundation for virtually all conspiracy conjectures to date on the topic.13 As a parting note, while the simple one-dimensional physical models presented in this paper were derived for application to a special case study (viz., the Kennedy Assassination), the underlying physical principles provide an approximate quantitative description of the interaction between a high-speed projectile (slowed by an intervening atmosphere) and a heterogenous body comprised of bone and visco-elastic tissue (viz., the human head), and may also form a basic conceptual basis for understanding the wounding mechanisms involved in such interactions. [source]

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Earlier I mentioned the Discovery special where they carefully recreated the JFK assassination. Using very accurate dummies that had different materials for brains, skull, and flesh, they wanted to mimic as closely as possible the reaction of a head when shot. They shot from the three proposed vantage points. Oswald's perch was the only one that had the same head action and dispersal of matter that the assassination had.

I am putting this in a spoiler:

Spoiler: Human replica gore.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Magic bullet is nonsense. The governor's seat was lower and inboard from Kennedy.

I don't know how so many miss that this doesn't debunk the "magic bullet". Connally was hit in the right shoulder, the right wrist and the left thigh. The scenario given stops short of explaining the final wound - because it can't.

Heyo

Veteran Member
^ so many folks competing for the coveted ^

94750_1584634433.jpg
Has anybody read the Illuminatus! trilogy. In the story there are five gunmen (though not all shoot). One from CIA, one from the mob, one from the Cubans, and I don't remember the last two. (FBI and Russians?) Kennedy had stepped on many toes.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Earlier I mentioned the Discovery special where they carefully recreated the JFK assassination. Using very accurate dummies that had different materials for brains, skull, and flesh, they wanted to mimic as closely as possible the reaction of a head when shot. They shot from the three proposed vantage points. Oswald's perch was the only one that had the same head action and dispersal of matter that the assassination had.

I am putting this in a spoiler:

Spoiler: Human replica gore.
Still seems to be odd though, given that my recollection of the Zapruder film showed a much more pronounced backwards jerk of his head. I don't have access to those available on Youtube - having to sign in.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don't know how so many miss that this doesn't debunk the "magic bullet". Connally was hit in the right shoulder, the right wrist and the left thigh. The scenario given stops short of explaining the final wound - because it can't.
Did you watch it? The also pointed out that where Connally was is often misrepresented. He was both inboard (closer to the center of the car) and lower than Kennedy. He also appeared to be twisted a bit to the right. I have not run across the geometries, but one can turn to the right so that bullet could naturally hit those three points as it advanced forwards and down.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Some conspiracy theories will never die even so they are seriously debunked. The Kennedy assassinations, Area 52 and 9/11 conspiracy theories will never die because the government did a poor job trying to debunk them. The official versions are just not credible (even if they are mostly right).

For me, my general tendency has been to treat conspiracy theories as nothing more than idle curiosities and an exploration of possible alternate explanations of events. I see it more as a matter of "what if" and speculation, and view conspiracy theories on that basis.

Beyond that, conspiracy theory is simply acknowledgement of various truisms, such as "power corrupts" and "businesses are in business to make money."

The official version is what is published for public consumption, and it's up to the public to decide whether they believe it or not. Of course, no one is under any legal requirement to believe what the government says, and it's in the finest spirit of the First Amendment to be able to speak out against the government at every opportunity. Likewise, people have every right to speak out against those who speak out against the government, and that's where the "debunkers" come in. The government itself doesn't have to try to debunk the conspiracy theories, since there appears to be many others ready and willing to step up to the task themselves.

Heyo

Veteran Member
The government itself doesn't have to try to debunk the conspiracy theories, since there appears to be many others ready and willing to step up to the task themselves.
Who then present their own "theories". When the official version doesn't answer some important questions, everyone is allowed to speculate about them, the government apologists as well as the government critics.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Years ago Discovery had a special on this. "JFK Inside the Target Car" was its title. They recreated all the known aspects of the shooting and concluded that Oswald did it on his own. By using very accurate forensic dummies even JFK's head motion was replicated.
Yes. I would like to know how he could shoot at that distance with such an accuracy. An accuracy that left Mrs JF Kennedy unwounded and killed JFK.
To me it's humanly impossible. What is possible is that the deadly shots came from a very close spot, like the little hill.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Who then present their own "theories". When the official version doesn't answer some important questions, everyone is allowed to speculate about them, the government apologists as well as the government critics.
It's better they don't answer those questions but prefer to be silent.
Silence is more dignifying than ridiculous explanations.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes. I would like to know how he could shoot at that distance with such an accuracy. An accuracy that left Mrs JF Kennedy harmless and killed JFK.
To me it's humanly impossible. What is possible is that the deadly shots came from a very close spot, like the little hill.

What makes you think that it was terribly far away? It was only 265 feet away. That is child's play.

And by analyzing the direction of brain, bone and blood, the only viable site was the shot from the library.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It's better they don't answer those question but prefer to be silent.
Silence is more dignifying than ridiculous explanations.
Just because sane and rational explanations show you to be wrong does not make them "ridiculous".

What is this with a need for a bigger conspiracy? When it came to the shooting it has been limited to Oswald. If you want to spout conspiracies it is better to do it before then.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What makes you think that it was terribly far away? It was only 265 feet away. That is child's play.

And by analyzing the direction of brain, bone and blood, the only viable site was the shot from the library.
Who was Oswald?
The best shooter in the US?
As far as I know, he was not.

James Files was a professional hitman. That worked for the clan of Chicago for years. He was trained to kill at all distances.

I will only believe credible things.
I will not believe things whose credibility is below zero, I am sorry. :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What questions? The "magic bullet" was shown not to be magical.

You need to remember that Connelly was about six inches to the interior, and six inches lower than Kennedy. If you are talking to someone that is behind you to your right and higher than you the natural reaction is to turn to the right and look up a bit. See what your right arm does. It will naturally move to the left. It was not unreasonable for Connelly's shoulder, right wrist, and left thigh all to be in line with Kennedy's head.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Just because sane and rational explanations show you to be wrong does not make them "ridiculous".

What is this with a need for a bigger conspiracy? When it came to the shooting it has been limited to Oswald. If you want to spout conspiracies it is better to do it before then.

First of all, I have a confession. James Files confessed he was the man who fired the deadly shot.
Secondly, Oswald was publicly executed, he was brought before Jack Ruby's gun.

Thirdly, I am just thirsty for justice, as the Gospel says. I am not content with non credible narratives.
People will never believe alternative versions because they believe LBJ and the CIA were all saints. Immaculate and sinless, pure like angels, so they would have never done such a thing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Who was Oswald?

James Files was a professional hitman. That worked for the clan of Chicago for years. He was trained to kill at all distances.

He did not have to be. It was only 265 feet. Don't trust me look it up. Oswald was nowhere near the best nor did he need to be. Snipers can shoot a long long way. The following is a link to confirmed kills longer than 1,370 yards. That would be 4,110 feet. A heck of a lot longer than 265 feet. Oswald's shot could be repeated by many people that know how to shoot a gun.

Longest recorded sniper kills - Wikipedia

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
First of all, I have a confession. James Files confessed he was the man who fired the deadly shot.
Secondly, Oswald was publicly executed, he was brought before Jack Ruby's gun.

Thirdly, I am just thirsty for justice, as the Gospel says. I am not content with non credible narratives.
People will never believe alternative versions because they believe LBJ and the CIA were all saints. Immaculate and sinless, pure like angels, so they would have never done such a thing.
So what? I could have confessed to taking the shot. Just because someone confesses does not make him guilty. Some people will claim that they did all sorts of things if they believe that it will make them famous.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Who was Oswald?

No, you believe incredible things. Forensics rules out the grassy knoll. The man was lying for fame and fortune. The FBI inspected his claims and did not find him credible.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, you believe incredible things. Forensics rules out the grassy knoll. The man was lying for fame and fortune. The FBI inspected his claims and did not find him credible.
The United States is the only country in the world where confessions don't have value of evidence?
:)
I didn't know that.
So I can confess to any murder while I am in the US and get away with it?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
He did not have to be. It was only 265 feet. Don't trust me look it up. Oswald was nowhere near the best nor did he need to be. Snipers can shoot a long long way. The following is a link to confirmed kills longer than 1,370 yards. That would be 4,110 feet. A heck of a lot longer than 265 feet. Oswald's shot could be repeated by many people that know how to shoot a gun.

Longest recorded sniper kills - Wikipedia
It's not a matter of distance. It's a matter of precision. Jacqueline unwounded?
She was practically attached with her body to JFK.
Especially after the first shot.

Did you see the footage? I am not blind: I can clearly see two shots from two opposite directions.
What about you?