• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reporter claims to have uncovered ‘smoking-gun proof’ linking Oswald to the CIA

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A Jack Ruby who worked for LBJ...and saying that he killed Oswald because he worshipped JFK and his family is less credible than a 30 dollar bill....
really.
And by the way...Oswald would have got the death penalty anyway.
Of course if the jury of his peers had found him guilty.
That's what they wanted to avoid: that he could defend himself before a jury, as the law establishes.
Because he would have exposed the truth with the evidence.
That he was just a patsy (even if he was in on it).

If LBJ or anyone at high level in government wanted to eliminate Oswald, why employ a man like Jack Ruby to do the job in such a public way? A better way might have been the "suicide in his jail cell" ploy. With Ruby shooting Oswald, it comes off as an utter botch. It's all just so weird.

Interesting thing about LBJ is that he won in 1964 because he portrayed his Republican opponent, Barry Goldwater, as some kind of extremist warmonger. But LBJ did do some good things in that he continued to support JFK's position on Civil Rights and signed the Civil Rights Act, as well as the Great Society program to help the people. But his policies in Southeast Asia were another story entirely.

Oswald did say he was a patsy. I do agree that Ruby's story that he loved the Kennedys so much that he had to do it doesn't really hold water. Even if that was the case, it doesn't make sense to do that, since it still wasn't really clear at that point that Oswald was guilty (in fact, some people still aren't clear about that), and even if he was, it's not clear if anyone else might have been involved. I would think that anyone who loved Kennedy, even despite whatever anger and hatred they might have for Oswald, they would understand that the better solution is to keep Oswald alive in order to get the full story and possible information about anyone else who might be involved.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have said it. Because he did know who fired the deadly shot. He did know and he would have mentioned his name before a jury and before a judge. And so , Jack Ruby needed to silence him by killing him. It was an evident execution with the complicity of many people there.
I have so much material about the Kennedys' murders that I know what I am talking about.
It appears that your sources are suspect. A creationist can have all sorts of material too, and we know that they are wrong.

ajay0

My position, given I am mostly sceptical about nearly all conspiracy theories, is that there are enough grey areas surrounding this incident so as to be suspicious of official explanations - from the fact that the 'killer' was killed himself before coming to trial, that the autopsy was not exactly cut-and-dried (with 'missing' bits apparently), that there were more than enough enemies of JFK (and capable of carrying out such a successful operation), that there were possibly more shots fired, and that there is sufficient reason to believe a cover-up might have occurred.

Yes, this is what is generating the skepticism.

Similar controversial issues were seen in Robert Kennedy's assassination in 1968. Robert Kennedy had set out for his own presidential campaign in March 1968,

Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy - Wikipedia

Ted Kennedy, John and Robert Kennedy's younger brother, despite being a successful and reputed administrator and reformer, refused to campaign for president admitting to fears of death threats which he had faced for much of the rest of his career.

J.F.K's family members, relatives and friends have also died in mysterious circumstances commonly termed as the 'Kennedy curse'.

Imo, John.F.Kennedy, while he was alive, may have discussed certain controversial issues he had uncovered from his vantage point as president, with his family members, relatives and friends. This could be a reason why they were targetted later on by certain deep state actors of an unscrupulous nature.

Heyo

Veteran Member
What I said all the time. The Warren report was incomplete to cover up some shady dealings of US officials and agents. And those open questions lead to people filling in the blanks. And ...
Will the new release settle anything? Of course not. Even with this week’s release, the CIA acknowledged in a letter to the White House just made public that the agency is still withholding “limited” material that might reveal, among other things, the names of particular CIA employees, “intelligence assets and sources, specific tradecraft and intelligence methods still in use, specific operational details, foreign intelligence liaison relationships, certain CIA installations” and, perhaps most intriguing, “still-classified covert action programs still in effect.”