• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Republican Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders In Hot Water

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I don't care about the color, but it does look a bit cheap to me. There are much better looking examples of that particular design and they are just a few thousand at the most. There is nothing difficult to make about that piece. Worse yet it was never to be found where it could be investigated. It is pretty clear that Sarah gave her friend some money from government coffers when they were on vacation together and the abused her governmental power by giving her just shy of $20,000.
Not the first time excessive funds were used. Ask the Pentagon about their overpriced screwdrivers and toilets.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
When Europe is compensated for all the damages suffered by the EU because of the useless wars waged by the elitist cabal overseas during the Bush and the Obama administration, I can discuss about these 20,000 dollars.
Not until then. ;)

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
When Europe is compensated for all the damages suffered by the EU because of the useless wars waged by the elitist cabal overseas during the Bush and the Obama administration, I can discuss about these 20,000 dollars.
Not until then. ;)
Major alliance of World War II
The Axis powers, originally called the Rome–Berlin Axis and also Rome–Berlin–Tokyo Axis, was a military coalition that initiated World War II and fought against the Allies. Its principal members were Nazi Germany, the Kingdom of Italy and the Empire of Japan. The Axis were united in their far-right positions and general opposition to the Allies, but otherwise lacked comparable coordination and ide... Wikipedia

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Major alliance of World War II
The Axis powers, originally called the Rome–Berlin Axis and also Rome–Berlin–Tokyo Axis, was a military coalition that initiated World War II and fought against the Allies. Its principal members were Nazi Germany, the Kingdom of Italy and the Empire of Japan. The Axis were united in their far-right positions and general opposition to the Allies, but otherwise lacked comparable coordination and ide... Wikipedia
I am speaking of Bush and Obama. 21st century.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I am speaking of Bush and Obama. 21st century.
You missed the point. By your standards Italy still owes for siding with Hitler and adding to the cost of that war. They got off easy. In fact they were flooded with US aid. Where is our aid for attacking Iraq and Afghanistan?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You missed the point. By your standards Italy still owes for siding with Hitler and adding to the cost of that war. They got off easy. In fact they were flooded with US aid.
It turns out that Germany and Italy became US military colonies after that.
And by the way... I cannot speak for Germany, I can speak for my country. My country had nothing against the Americans. They were just taking their control over the Mediterranean back, which had become a British lake.
It seems to me that we have paid enough. We have not become allies as UK and France are.
But colonies. Vassals. Servants.
But it doesn't mean that the elitist cabal overseas is entitled to turn the old continent into a battlefield.

Where is our aid for attacking Iraq and Afghanistan?
What aid? It was Saudi Arabia which was behind Nine Eleven...so attacking those two countries was nonsensical.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm speaking of double standards...
The difference is that Germany and Italy have never waged wars throughout 80 years.
The US elitist cabal keeps doing that, using proxies, in a very coward and sneaky way.
:)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It turns out that Germany and Italy became US military colonies after that.
And by the way... I cannot speak for Germany, I can speak for my country. My country had nothing against the Americans. They were just taking their control of the Mediterranean back, which had become a British lake.
It seems to me that we have paid enough. We have not become allies as UK and France are.
But colonies. Vassals. Servants.
But it doesn't mean that the elitist cabal overseas is entitled to turn the old continent into a battlefield.
Whoosh the point went over your head.
What aid? It ws Saudi Arabia which was behind Nine Eleven...so attacking those two countries was nonsensical.

People from Saudi Arabia were behind it, but it does not look as if the government was involved. Afghanistan's government was strongly behind it. Iraq just generally aided terrorists. They were never a real threat.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
The difference is that Germany and Italy have never waged wars throughout 80 years.
The US elitist cabal keeps doing that, using proxies, in a very coward and sneaky way.
:)
I recall you stating Stalin's Russia was never a member of the Allies (Some months, ago) Do you still hold that opinion?.. Maybe that's beyond the Statute of Limitations, also.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Whoosh the point went over your head.

People from Saudi Arabia were behind it, but it does not look as if the government was involved. Afghanistan's government was strongly behind it. Iraq just generally aided terrorists. They were never a real threat.
My point was that Trump's administration never started any war.
So he saved so much taxpayers' money.
His predecessors wasted so much money on wars to follow the elitist cabal's agenda.
And we are discussing about 20,000 dollars that a governor reimbursed. :)
Just that.
That's incredibly paradoxical.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
My point was that Trump's administration never started any war.
So he saved so much taxpayers' money.
His predecessors wasted so much money on wars to follow the elitist cabal's agenda.
And we are discussing about 20,000 dollars that a governor reimbursed. :)
Just that.
That's incredibly paradoxical.
I'm not into the lectern deep mystery.:) ....Trump never acted for the benefit of anyone but himself.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not until then. ;)
Very good.
I eagerly await your ending the whataboutism in this thread.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Used state money ($19,000) for purchase of podium. No paper trail, but nice European vacation. Later signed a law prohibiting release of her travel records.

The audit report mentioned in the Axios article is blocked for Canadians.

Anyone know whether they investigated this one thing and found that the finances were funky, or they did a thorough review of the Governor's Office and only found this one irregularity?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The audit report mentioned in the Axios article is blocked for Canadians.

Anyone know whether they investigated this one thing and found that the finances were funky, or they did a thorough review of the Governor's Office and only found this one irregularity?
I think this is her only irregularity. I have been following the story for quite a while, it dates back to last summer and first came out nationally in September. I think that this is a one off screwup. Which is why her rather clumsy attempts to hide this only make matters worse. If she had owned up to this immediately she and apologized she might have gotten off with a slap on the wrists. But as several scandals of this sort keep teaching us one almost always breaks the law even worse when one covers up an act rather than owing up to one's error.