• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

*respectful tip of the hat*

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Well now, I figure this is a fell howdy to all the fine folk lodged in this here ReligiousForums. I durn reckoned it be 'bout time to acquaint myself with y'all, afore I used up all of my lurking coupons...

(So yeah, I just finished going through my Firefly DVD collection; Space Cowboys rule!)

Incidentally, y'all are now thoroughly allowed to start welcoming me warmly. Have at it! :D

rocketman

Out there...
Howdy partner. Welcome to the RF&Co ranch, where the sun never sets. Yeehaw.:bounce

Seriously, may I extend a warm welcome to you Altjira and I hope you enjoy your stay!:)

Ps, I've seen Serenity and enjoyed it, and am going to get the Firefly series DVD set when I can.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Welcome, come on in and visit, I was going to start cooking some fried chicken, grits and fried taters.....Yahoo! I love having company for dinner.............;)

Darkwater

Howdy,

Ya'all make yerself very welcome,yesirree.

:) I do believe my soccer team is named after the Texas Rangers.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
No reply?

Probably a straw Resistol....

Reports of my straw... Resistol... Wait, what?

*google-fu's*

Ahhhh... Yeah, they're pretty sweet hats, but I'm actually in the process of tipping a cow. :)

(Oh yes, and a hearty re-howdying to everyone else!)