• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF's top 10 sexiest men

Wirey

Fartist
I am offended to not be on the OP's list.

You've seen your picture, right? How could you compete with a hairy green pickle? Or an eyeball?

HE'S MOSTLY A PENGUIN! I'M GETTING WHOOPED IN THE LOOKS DEPARTMENT BY A VIVISECTIONED PENGUIN!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I am offended to not be on the OP's list.

Don't feel too bad. I forgot Smoke, too. And he is SUPER hot.

From what I know of you so far, you're a hunk-o-burnin-love. :yes:

You've seen your picture, right? How could you compete with a hairy green pickle? Or an eyeball?

HE'S MOSTLY A PENGUIN! I'M GETTING WHOOPED IN THE LOOKS DEPARTMENT BY A VIVISECTIONED PENGUIN!

Whining about it doesn't help you, Wirey. At all.

At ALL.

Wirey

Fartist
Alright, that's it. I demand a strip-tease competion between me, the eyeball, and the penguin amalgam. We'll see who's sexier. I'm going right now to shave my back hair into muscle shapes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Whining about it doesn't help you, Wirey.
Aye, lassie! He must show'm the goods!

Simpsons.gif

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Alright, that's it. I demand a strip-tease competion between me, the eyeball, and the penguin amalgam. We'll see who's sexier. I'm going right now to shave my back hair into muscle shapes.

Don't forget to shower before starting your lap dance routine. We all know what happened the last time you tried that.

idav

Being
Premium Member

Third eyes are just sexy like that.