• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

role call! how many active Pagans do we have here?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Though I've been taking more of a philosophical, mystical kind of approach to spirituality, I still practice folk magick (with much chaos magick blended in--can't have Azakel all alone now, can we? :D), and my practice is very nature-oriented.

No and sometimes it's better to have 2 minds or more.

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
No and sometimes it's better to have 2 minds or more.

How about three. For I myself have a desire to study Chaos Magic. Though I've barely started my studies, it's the first form of magic that I've come across that, from what little I know of it, fits me and my faith the most. Say think you could reccomend a book or website that could give me some info on sigils?

blackout

Violet.
Chaos Magic seems most to describe my own Majik as well.
I just read the forum thread on Chaos Magik last night actually.
Dopp, GC & Azakel did a GREAT job of explaining it!

I get it, and it is actually what I already do.
I'm excited to share in this awesome experience with you all!

So I would make number 4 then! wooo hooo!

~UltraViolet~

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
How about three. For I myself have a desire to study Chaos Magic. Though I've barely started my studies, it's the first form of magic that I've come across that, from what little I know of it, fits me and my faith the most. Say think you could reccomend a book or website that could give me some info on sigils?

Sure, though I don't know of many CM books any books on Magic(k) weather people think there crazy stupid or not will work, making or own spell and all from them. Here are a few sites:

Techniques Of Chaos Magic
Spiral Nature - Magick - Chaos Magick Index
Chaos Matrix - [ChaosMatrix.org]

wednesday

Jesus
Have interest in Germanic Neopaganism and NSBM, don't know if that counts. Know a lot about Norse Mythology through family heritage so i guess im pagan by blood?

Gaddock

Hi all,

I've just joined this forum and I'm an initaited Gardnerian Witch, although I'm not a hard gard and I explore wider than Wicca.

Regards

Gaddock

Isabella Lecour

amor aeternus est
I know I haven't been around much lately. Life taking over again. lol But I'm still around, looking in from time to time. Doing a bit more reading than posting.

Isabella

CelticRavenwolf

She Who is Lost
I've been gone for the better part of the year, but I'm back now! I don't know how often I'll be frequenting the forum, but I'm sure gonna try to check it regularily! I miss it!

Lemon

The shy lurker
I'm still here, even though I do more lurking than posting. I kinda left this place for a couple months, but I'm back now so maybe I'll start posting more often.