• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rumormongering 101: What Are the Personal Eccentricities of Your Fellow RFers?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
What unreliable information do you have to share about your fellow RFers? I'll begin:

I heard from an extremely unreliable source that MaddLlama paints her toes with the smilies she uses on the Forum. I can only say I'm appalled by her self-indulgence in this matter!

On the other hand, a remarkably unreliable source told me yesterday that Quagmire hides his beer in a secrete compartment of his beloved giant teddy bear, Earl, when any of his fellow RFers come to visit him. His display of selfishness is scandalous!

Your turn...

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
No, that's not true. I paint my toenails pink :D

Though, I did hear through the grapevine that Booko is having chicken for dinner! What a cannibalistic scandal! :cover:

...I bet those evil ducks put her up to it

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Though, I did hear through the grapevine that Booko is having chicken for dinner! What a cannibalistic scandal! :cover:

You don't say!

Frankly, I can't see for the life of me why she keeps such evil creatures around. Must be a character flaw.

lizskid

BANNED
I heard Uncle Sunny had to order a vinyl love doll to replace Mrs. Latex, due to a newly developed latex allergy. I am not privy to where the hives are.

Booko

Deviled Hen
No, that's not true. I paint my toenails pink :D

Actually I did have chicken soup for dinner. It's great for a cold. *achoo!*

That's where you're wrong -- it was the geese!

I heard that Katz is training her pets so she can run off to the circus with them as her act!

Booko

Deviled Hen
Frankly, I can't see for the life of me why she keeps such evil creatures around. Must be a character flaw.

Yes, ducks have this propensity to rape. They are truly evil.

I remember looking out my kitchen window to see this bird stack -- the little female duck on the bottom, the larger male duck on top, and the goose on all of them.

It was the most fowl orgy I've ever been witness to.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I heard Uncle Sunny had to order a vinyl love doll to replace Mrs. Latex, due to a newly developed latex allergy. I am not privy to where the hives are.

Give up my beloved? Never!!!

I heard Mike182 was caught in an unnatural act involving a pineapple and a chandelier last week. I can only say, I'm not the least surprised. He's a uni student, you know.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
I heard Mike182 was caught in an unnatural act involving a pineapple and a chandelier last week. I can only say, I'm not the least surprised. He's a uni student, you know.

in my defense, copious amounts of Cider were involved... and i wasn't the only one doing it!

that didn't help my case at all really, did it... :sad:

Booko

Deviled Hen
in my defense, copious amounts of Cider were involved... and i wasn't the only one doing it!

that didn't help my case at all really, did it... :sad:

No, it didn't help, and now Mother Hen will spank you for your misdeeds! :slap: