• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rush Limbaugh eats everything!

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
If you click on the image, it will open the cartoon; or at least it worked when I did it.

Bathsheba

**{{}}**
Very interesting and disturbing; Rush becomes a metaphor for over consumption and the end of the world? (but I only got to about page 22 so I might be in left field)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Very interesting and disturbing; Rush becomes a metaphor for over consumption and the end of the world? (but I only got to about page 22 so I might be in left field)
Agreed. I got very bored with the whole tedious thing at about the same point. I cannot say I am much interested in Rush Limbo all that much and remain perplexed why anyone would bother spending so much time on such an unworthy topic. :rolleyes:

mcteethinator

Idiosyncratic Muslim
It isn't really a metaphor, I just thought it was hilarious.

Especially his characterization of liberals "LIBERALS LOVE THESE TREES MORE THEN THEY LOVE YOU".

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
That is a blatant distortion of Rush Limbaugh

If anything he is much fatter then he ever is in the comic.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Believe it or not, I read the entire 104 pages. It was eye-rolling, head-shaking, wasted time, but I did it. All I can say is...someone sure had a warped mind.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Believe it or not, I read the entire 104 pages. It was eye-rolling, head-shaking, wasted time, but I did it. All I can say is...someone sure had a warped mind.
And evidently a mind with FAR too much time on its hands.