• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Salam!

Mary23

A a i am..... I am using forum at first time. can any one help me? how can i communicate to others and what is purpose of a forum? how can i submit info that i have?

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
Hello Mary, and welcome to the forums!

To post, you do the same as you've done already...

If starting a new topic, as you've done here, you click the 'new thread' button, enter your info and click 'submit reply,' and the same when replying to a topic, only you'll click the 'post reply' button. Just be sure to post in the correct forums: e.g. introductions belong under 'Are you new to ReligiousForums.com?'

Best of luck!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Mary,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I hope you get to like us here, and look forward to reading your posts.

If this is all a bit daunting, you might find The FAQ page worth looking at, which you would normally find by going to the drop down menu "Quick links".

There, you will find instructions, "how to" and the forum rules.............

If you are still having problems, please don't hesitate to ask for help!!:)

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Shanti. Mary.

In light of your successful first post, I'd say you've already figured out the basics.

Welcome.

ayani

hey Mary, salam aleikum!

to post in a thread, just hit the blue "post reply" button above or below the thread text. to post a new thread, do as you've done for this.

the point of RF is essentially religious dialogue, education, exploration, and frubal-sprinkled cupcakes. :yes:

enjoy! and please ask more questions if you have them!

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Hi Mary. Welcome.

You are already communicating with us and we're very pleased to meet you.

Now turn that frown - :( into a smile - :) .

Kind Regards,
Hema