• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

satanic music

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Satanic music isn't just extreme metal, it includes all forms of music. Like Jacksnyte I have offered up diverse examples on this thread from Beethoven to Liszt to Dark Funeral. All music has one thing in common, it is all a manifestation of that unique creative spark inherent in all musicians/composers - that which is called the Black Flame.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Satanic music isn't just extreme metal, it includes all forms of music. Like Jacksnyte I have offered up diverse examples on this thread from Beethoven to Liszt to Dark Funeral. All music has one thing in common, it is all a manifestation of that unique creative spark inherent in all musicians/composers - that which is called the Black Flame.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

I guess I have a different idea of what I call "satanic" music. You seem to view it as anything that moves the soul. Theoretically, it seems as if even music written by Christians could qualify. I always just viewed it as music written by satanists

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I guess I have a different idea of what I call "satanic" music. You seem to view it as anything that moves the soul. Theoretically, it seems as if even music written by Christians could qualify. I always just viewed it as music written by satanists

All music that inspires, to me, transcends notions of religious affiliation, it is a spawn of the creative fire infused within the very DNA of all human beings. :D However, Satanic music does have a specific theme, and I would not recommend posting "christian" themed music on the Satanism DIR.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Ahh too much black metal and stuff... ok.. something different.. :p

[youtube]X4pzLJdHddU[/youtube]