• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanism is Christianity?

Ulver

Bumping this as well because I think there's a need for some responses here.

Also everyone should probably read the F.A.Q in the Satanism/Left Hand Path area before commenting on the matter. The kind of Satanism you see in the movies I don't think is what's on debate here.

jazzalta

joeboonda, many things were an abomination to God. He suggested stoning unruly children, and people who cursed. I don't think it's wise to cherry pick through the Bible to make points. I think it's how you live your life that people will be impressed with.

skl

A man on a mission
Just because I have come to believe they are wrong, and believe I have found the truth, does not mean I hit a dead end. Just the opposite, I am free!

Free? you have to be joking. You obviously needed to find something to worship in your life through dabbling in this and that and you now think Christianity is the answer. You may be free in looking for that thing to worship and control your life but this does not mean you are free. As a true atheist you do not put your life or death in the hands of a deity and realise that life is at face value and is what you make it and the facts and logic of science in the real world are what make a man free. You obviously did not realise that you are bound by biblical stories and you are now in fear of hell and believe you are on your way to heaven.