• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanism/LHP: A Birth-Right or A Choice?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
It was my True Will. I have always been meant to walk this path, and now I have made the choice to do so. It is dangerous. Most people freak out when simply 'looking in the mirror'. People are attached to conformity and their own perception. They wear masks that allow them to live comfortably in their own lies. To look at your true self is hard enough for most. So, obviously diving within your own mind, truly evaluating your true self, is far beyond what the masses can do. Breaking away from popular opinion alone, let alone actually following the LHP, could easily drive some to the point of literal insanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
All there is, is the Now of the I who has experienced, the core of self that is no self that has the Will to Xeper and return. The return brings the experience to the local consciousness; however, there is no guarantee of a return.

This is actually a good beginning towards an understanding of the Magic of the Pentagram. Though you might define it as something completely different. ;)

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited: