• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Say Something Scandalous About The Person Above You!

Draka has been stalking Jeaneane Garofalo on a pretty consistant basis for 9 years now. Jeaneane is to this day unaware that while under a general anesthetic at the dentist, Draka broke in held the dentist and staff at gunpoint and had a Lithunian tattoo artist inscribe the words ''Property of Draka'' in the fold of flesh below her left buttock. The ink for the tattoo was partially comprised of Drakas saliva and ground hair from her ladyshaver.

Orias alphabetises his cupboard and will only eat foods starting with the same letter as the day of the week, Mango Monday , Tomatoe Tuesday, Watermelon Wednesday and Tofurky Thursday are fine but Fava Friday plays havoc with his gastro intestinal tract and causes him to go into Spam Saturday and Sunday with great trepidation.

Enchanted_one has been raising a brood of aligators in the basement of his home for the last year, he has to get home at least once a week to feed them, he has told SC that it is a temple to his god and she is not allowed into the room.

Draka

Wonder Woman
monta is secretly in love with me and has gone about having her own bum tattooed with "Property of Draka" on it and she keeps sending me pictures of the tattoo along with disturbing little love notes.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Orias alphabetises his cupboard and will only eat foods starting with the same letter as the day of the week, Mango Monday , Tomatoe Tuesday, Watermelon Wednesday and Tofurky Thursday are fine but Fava Friday plays havoc with his gastro intestinal tract and causes him to go into Spam Saturday and Sunday with great trepidation.

I admire your summary.

However

Monta likes to spank his bum and bounce up and down to the comic of Happy Noodle Boy by JTHM.:D

Last edited:

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Monta's DP is actually monta. She get fed up of being a young white girl so became an old black man.