• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sayin Hi!

Naveed83

Wandering madman
Figured I'd say hi because...well it seems the right thing to do. After all, why sign up on a forum if you're not going to say hi and get involved.

Anyways, the main reason I'm here is because I stumbled across this board last night while searching for, well, religious stuff. I'm sort of wandering whatever religious paths present themselves to me at this point and after browsing through some of the posts here I figured I might fit right in. Plus truthfully I don't really know to many people in the non-digital world that are interested in religion, well accepting my fundamentalist Christian father in law.

As for my beliefs, I'm not really sure what I would consider myself. I was raised for the most part, to be an average Christian. However I've sort of wandered down a more "truthful" feeling path and have started exploring other religions. The only thing I'm certain I believe though is that there is a God and the ways to him are not as restricted as the various world religions like to think. Anyways, whatever I am, I no longer consider myself a Christian.

Naveed83

Wandering madman
Thanks for the welcome guys. And Morse, anything involving mathematics tends to fly right over my head. Although if you are referring to what some call Sacred Geometry, I've been meaning to look into it.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Welcome to RF! I like hearing that someone has left the religion they were raised of and are searching for the truth. It is so wonderful when one removes the blinders that traditional church tries to keep on us and that that person can find their own true path. I do hope that I can help you in your spiritual journey. :)