• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scariest music video of all time

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
If you think that is scary, look up Cradle of Filth's video to Scorched Earth. That is extremely gory and graphic should you go looking for it. Or, almost anything by Slayer. Also, Dimmu Borgir's video to there new song "The Serpentine Offering" is another great one.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
If you guys think English/American videos are disturbing, check out some of the rock/metal Japanese videos. Freaky stuff.

As a sidenote, what's actually in that video? I can't load it, as I'm on dialup.

Nanda

Polyanna
If you guys think English/American videos are disturbing, check out some of the rock/metal Japanese videos. Freaky stuff.

As a sidenote, what's actually in that video? I can't load it, as I'm on dialup.

Pearl Jam's Do the Evolution. I like that video...

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Is it actually about evolution or something? I can't see it being in the Creation vs. Evolution section otherwise...

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Is it actually about evolution or something? I can't see it being in the Creation vs. Evolution section otherwise...

No, not really. It's a cartoon with little bits of animated history....like a pre-historic food chain (dinosaurs eating dinosaurs) and WWII.

Sonic247

It's scary because it's realistic, there can be more disturbing stuff that happens but the video shows what is going on on a large scale. Such as the rich and powerful profiting from war and the destruction of others.

porkchop

I'm Heffer!!!
Man, i used to love that song!! Brings back memories!!
I think most rock vids have a hint of religion/spiritual/end of the world kinda message in it, nothing new to me, im afraid.
You think this is scary? I suppose scary how realistic it is, is what youre going for, though it is a graphic vid from what i remember, i tried to look at it but youtube kept messing up.
I find vids by the likes of christina ag., pussycat dolls and the like scarier than this, sonic!!:eek:

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
It's scary because it's realistic, there can be more disturbing stuff that happens but the video shows what is going on on a large scale. Such as the rich and powerful profiting from war and the destruction of others.

I would think the actual reality of it would be scarier than a music video with the chutzpa to come out and say it.

Sonic247

Man, i used to love that song!! Brings back memories!!
I think most rock vids have a hint of religion/spiritual/end of the world kinda message in it, nothing new to me, im afraid.
You think this is scary? I suppose scary how realistic it is, is what youre going for, though it is a graphic vid from what i remember, i tried to look at it but youtube kept messing up.
I find vids by the likes of christina ag., pussycat dolls and the like scarier than this, sonic!!:eek:
Yeah those videos probably are scarier. I mean it's makes you think about what is going on in the world and it's kind of scary.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
I think it's supposed to be an illustration of what capitalist man does in the name of progress and how he tramples on the world and his fellow humans to get reach his goals... it's evolution babeeee.

"I'm ahead, I am the man; I'm the first mammal to wear pants yeah; I'm at peace with my lust; I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah
It's evolution, baby
"

Bishka

Veteran Member
I think it's supposed to be an illustration of what capitalist man does in the name of progress and how he tramples on the world and his fellow humans to get reach his goals... it's evolution babeeee.
"

Anyone can do this, Christian, Captailist (sp??), Muslim, Communist, Mormon, Jew, Atheist. It's not kept to a certain class or group. I've seen Christians do some of the worst of this, claiming that we don't need to care about the earth, "Jesus is coming, and it's all going to burn anyways.", is the usual answer that I get.

Sonic247

The things God made declare his glory, if we want his glory to be declared it wouldn't be wise to destroy them. Before sin came into the world humans were made to be gardeners, (Not that we were made for the earth it was made for us but that was the job given to Adam and Eve). This video is kind of like "survival of the fittest", it's okay to become rich and powerful without morals and for the lesser and weaker ones to be left behind or destroyed, after all it's evolution baby.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
The things God made declare his glory, if we want his glory to be declared it wouldn't be wise to destroy them. Before sin came into the world humans were made to be gardeners, (Not that we were made for the earth it was made for us but that was the job given to Adam and Eve). This video is kind of like "survival of the fittest", it's okay to become rich and powerful without morals and for the lesser and weaker ones to be left behind or destroyed, after all it's evolution baby.

But, the video isn't promoting that attitude as a good thing, it's criticizing it.

I think you were too frightened by the video to actually understand its message.

Sonic247

Good grief why do you have to be so condesending. I'm not literally frightened by the images of the video it's just scary to think about the state the world is in.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Good grief why do you have to be so condesending. I'm not literally frightened by the images of the video it's just scary to think about the state the world is in.

And yet you still didn't get the message the song and video was sending.