• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientists Create Building Block for Life - God Not Required

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
Ah come on....so now you are going to play the...' i throw myself on the floor laughing routine' thinking its going to mask the 'i throw my toys out of the cot routine', or 'i just made myself look like an *** routine'. But hey, if you want to use me as your bailout plan....i'll pay the bill.

Thankfully i know what a theory is....which of course you chastised me for by saying '' i dont want it to be true''. If you jose want the theory to be a fact so badly.......then so be it. Very unscientific of you indeed. Dishonesty at its peak. All those papers you've read need to be read again.:sad4:

And now........here comes the credit roll and your drum roll and the advertisement...and im off to take a shower, because i have a theory...when i turn the tap water will come out. Lets see if that's a fact shall we? Unless of course, i believe that if i turn the tap lemonade will come out. NOW THERE is an interesting theory....if only someone can do some lab work to prove that its possible, hey it just might be! But until the lemonade comes out the tap, im not believing it. And until the RNA has a lifecycle long enough to turn RNA into DNA and that new 'thing' survives long enough to make different kinds of DNA's then hey....lemonade out of the tap it will stay.

Keep going Heneni...keep digging. Clearly everyone's attempts to try and explain to you what "theory" means in science were in vain.

These experiments done in the lab with RNA can prove only one thing, that RNA can be observed reproducing....the STRETCH comes in when people try to use it as a 'fact' of how life started.

I suppose it's a good thing no one did that, eh?