• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Secure the border

exchemist

Veteran Member
Here are a fact from previous President's and others on and about Border wall security.
Click on the link below

Border Facts
Now why is it that when I see a post like this, with word "facts", accompanied by an example of Greengrocer's Apostrophe, I automatically assume what will follow with be a load of tendentious propaganda? :D

Link doesn't work by the way.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Here are my sources of information:
9 things you should know before Trump starts spewing lies in Tuesday address to the nation

Illegal border crossings are down. Significantly.
The counties along the southern border are among the safest in the United States.
Most undocumented immigrants don’t “sneak” across the border.
The White House is lying about terrorists crossing the southern border.

Migrant caravans aren’t “sneaking” across the border, either.
►Drugs entering the USA across the southern border are most often hidden in legal shipments.
Conservative political figures and think tanks think Trump’s wall is pointless.
►There are already 654 miles of border fencing.

The answer to border security is technology, not wall

Faithofchristian

Now why is it that when I see a post like this, with word "facts", accompanied by an example of Greengrocer's Apostrophe, I automatically assume what will follow with be a load of tendentious propaganda? :D

Link doesn't work by the way.

Why because its from previous presidents and others on border wall security.
So by these refutes everything liberal Democrats say about border wall security.
By their own liberal Democrats Presidents and others.

Faithofchristian

9 things you should know before Trump starts spewing lies in Tuesday address to the nation

The counties along the southern border are among the safest in the United States.

►Drugs entering the USA across the southern border are most often hidden in legal shipments.

So what your actually saying is that President bill clinton and President Obama and other liberal Democrats all spewed lies about border wall security

Click on the link below and see what all these liberal Democrats had to say about border wall security

Border Facts

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And, oh yes, the Democrats offered a deal for fence money and a DACA law. Trump refused. He refuses anything but getting his way 100%.

Faithofchristian

And, oh yes, the Democrats offered a deal for fence money and a DACA law. Trump refused. He refuses anything but getting his way 100%.

In case you didn't know, Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer turned down DACA when offered to meet with Trump about DACA, this is why alot of those DACA voted for Trump.

exchemist

Veteran Member
So by these refutes everything liberal Democrats say about border wall security.
And we have the inverse of a Greengrocer's Apostrophe now, and some incomprehensibly bad grammar. So I know for sure I am dealing with a real Trump voter.

Milton Platt

Here are a fact from previous President's and others on and about Border wall security.
Click on the link below

Border Facts
Your facts lack context.

First, most illegal immigrants arrive on commercial flights and overstay their visas. So a wall is useless in the majority of cases. The second largest group of illegals crosses at legal border checkpoints. Those crossing the desert on foot represent the smallest fraction.

Why spend 5 billion on trying to reduce the illegal immigration of the smallest group? Why not spend it if you must on reducing the major inflows from other areas?

The fact that a wall stopped crossings at a specific point means that the location and/or method of illegally crossing probably just changed, not that fewer crossings occured as a whole because of a wall. However, the total number of crossings has dropped since it’s peak around 2002 or so (can’t remember specific year). So one would expect a drop at a given point, generally. The problem is demonstrating that the wall was the specific and entire cause of the drop.

Your fact #4 is a flat out lie. The package included more than $46 billion for border security. The vast majority of that money ($30 billion) was for hiring more U.S. Border Patrol agents along the southern border. Around $8 billion would have gone toward building or repairing 700 miles of fencing (including some double-layer fencing) along the U.S.-Mexico border.

It should be noted that the Republican controlled house did not take up the bill after that...........

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Sooo...let's tear down that existing barrier.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Sooo...let's tear down that existing barrier.
upload_2019-1-8_14-40-4.jpeg

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Jesus wanted us to build "bridges", not "walls". Jesus wanted more inclusion, not exclusion. Jesus said "Bring the children unto me", not "Bring the children and put them in cages". Jesus taught love, not that we should spew hatred and division. Jesus told the truth, not perpetual lies. Jesus said to help the poor and dispossessed, not to just let them suffer even more. Jesus taught against adultery, not to brag about groping women. Jesus taught about even take risks in helping others, not to cower out of fear of what could happen. Jesus taught about asking forgiveness for our sins, not to double-down on them. Jesus taught against performing the Seven Deadly Sins, not to actually do them.

To accept Trump is not to accept Jesus, and anyone who thinks they can do both is living in delusion..

Earthling

David Henson
So what your actually saying is that President bill clinton and President Obama and other liberal Democrats all spewed lies about border wall security

Click on the link below and see what all these liberal Democrats had to say about border wall security

Border Facts

Another distraction. Look outside to see life going on all around you.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Now why is it that when I see a post like this, with word "facts", accompanied by an example of Greengrocer's Apostrophe, I automatically assume what will follow with be a load of tendentious propaganda? :D.

I was unfamiliar with that phrase. Thanks. I learned something new.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה

Based on your posts here and elsewhere on the forum, it would appear that English is not your native language.

Is part of your animus based, perhaps, on you and/or family gaining entry to the US via a more traditional mode?

By the way, even though your English skills are decidedly substandard, they are undoubtably better than mine in whatever is your native tongue. I salute your effort to learn the language. I want to encourage you to continue your efforts to master the language.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Click on the link below

Border Facts

The reality of the/a border wall is that it's political. Trump supporters want Trump to deliver a wall. whether it is a effective deterrent is not important. If Trumps wants any hope of reelection, he needs a token win all the wall issue.

Democrats on the other hand can't afford Trump to have a win on this. Again whether the wall is effective or not is unimportant.

Unfortunately, this is not a real solution to the immigration crisis. Problem is I don't see Democrats as having a solution for this either. It's like no one really wants to solve the problem. I suspect not even Trump. The illegal/undocumented immigrants immigrants themselves are just pawns in this political struggle between the two parties. The real objective is political power, which party has it and which party wants it.

I don't except any real solutions to come out of Washington regardless of which party is in power at the moment. Just more political shenanigans at the price of any real solutions.

Faithofchristian

Sure. I watch as an interested spectator, hoping to see the current president behind bars one day.:D

That will never happen, first got to have something which Democrats have nothing, if they did Mueller would haved produce it and not taken 3 years. So what's the hold up, all because Mueller knows he has nothing.
Even if Mueller did come up with something, it would be fabrication all false. Even the best of the best doesn't take 3 years to produce evidence. So No evidence.

That now Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are backing off no impeachment.
That's all because even they know there's nothing, No Evidence for a legal impeachment.

Both Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer knows they need us the American Patriots to win back the President White House.
Which they will never get from us. After President Trump, we have Donald Trump Jr and our first Lady President Ivanka Trump.

Have a good day

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
That will never happen, first got to have something which Democrats have nothing, if they did Mueller would haved produce it and not taken 3 years. So what's the hold up, all because Mueller knows he has nothing.
Even if Mueller did come up with something, it would be fabrication all false. Even the best of the best doesn't take 3 years to produce evidence. So No evidence.

That now Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are backing off no impeachment.
That's all because even they know there's nothing, No Evidence for a legal impeachment.

Both Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer knows they need us the American Patriots to win back the President White House.
Which they will never get from us. After President Trump, we have Donald Trump Jr and our first Lady President Ivanka Trump.

Have a good day
Golly that rattled your cage - 3 whole paras. :D

Once he's out of office I think it is even money he'll get banged up. Real estate is a crooked business and that's where he's spent his life as a seedy 2nd rate businessman. If it's not Russia it can be embezzlement, some sort of illegal exploitation of his office as president, or just tax evasion. I shall be ordering in the popcorn when the show starts.