• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Secure the border

Faithofchristian

Golly that rattled your cage - 3 whole paras. :D

Once he's out of office I think it is even money he'll get banged up. Real estate is a crooked business and that's where he's spent his life as a seedy 2nd rate businessman. If it's not Russia it can be embezzlement, some sort of illegal exploitation of his office as president, or just tax evasion. I shall be ordering in the popcorn when the show starts.

It seems that even some Democrats are coming out in support of President Trump's border wall.

Must See: Even Obama’s Border Patrol Chief Supports Trump’s Wall.

The chief of Border Patrol under President Obama said President Donald Trump’s wall on the southern border would be effective.

Top Democrats under Obama agrees on President Trump's border wall will be effective.

Audie

Veteran Member
Golly that rattled your cage - 3 whole paras. :D

Once he's out of office I think it is even money he'll get banged up. Real estate is a crooked business and that's where he's spent his life as a seedy 2nd rate businessman. If it's not Russia it can be embezzlement, some sort of illegal exploitation of his office as president, or just tax evasion. I shall be ordering in the popcorn when the show starts.

yeah yeah, lotta people were just slathering to see the
crintons get theirs, too.

Audie

Veteran Member
Sure. I watch as an interested spectator, hoping to see the current president behind bars one day.:D

Is that really your preferred outcome?
Would it not actually be better if, like, there is
actually no issue, and, this stuff all fades away?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Is that really your preferred outcome?
Would it not actually be better if, like, there is
actually no issue, and, this stuff all fades away?
No I think the USA owes it to itself to put this guy in jug, one of these days. After all, you might get more like him!

Audie

Veteran Member
No I think the USA owes it to itself to put this guy in jug, one of these days. After all, you might get more like him!

I did specify "referred outcome".

My preference is, it is all smoke, no fire. No
crimes. Surely you dont disagree with that.

I kinda like the American principle of innocent until.

Right now I see a lot of mob mentality.

IF he is guilty of crimes such as warrant it, then,
by all means, throw away the key. The principle
of "nobody above the law" generally gets no more
than lip service. A sea change in that would be
as we say in the Valley, "terrif."

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
That will never happen, first got to have something which Democrats have nothing, if they did Mueller would haved produce it and not taken 3 years. So what's the hold up, all because Mueller knows he has nothing.
Even if Mueller did come up with something, it would be fabrication all false. Even the best of the best doesn't take 3 years to produce evidence. So No evidence.

I was assuming that your lack of English skill was due to your not being a native English speaker. Based on this post I may have to reassess my position..... even if it turns out that you are, in fact, someone who has learned English as a second language.

First, you misstate the time frame that Mueller has been special counsel. Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel less than 2 years ago. Second, you have prejudged whatever Mr. Mueller may bring forward without even knowing what it might be. The only thing that kind of attitude might be great for is having you removed from consideration as a potential juror at a trial. Third, you obviously have never been part of an government investigation team. I have. (I entered the rabbinate late in life.) In a criminal conspiracy matter of much less complexity, and much lower down on the food chain, so to speak, it took almost 2 years to complete our investigation. Don't talk about things about which you have no knowledge.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Democrats have always been for border security.
Absolutely correct, but the Donald and so many of his supporters don't like dealing with reality or truth or honesty-- they'd rather just make up their own.