• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Self Applied Labels

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
You're a gamer? Cool.
Yep, I love a good game; I own a PS3, PC, 360, and owned a Wii until it bricked. Didn't care to fix it though, since I rarely used it.

I usually prefer to play games for their story, and I'm a big fan of horror games. Don't play online, really. :)

Aquitaine

Yep, I love a good game; I own a PS3, PC, 360, and owned a Wii until it bricked. Didn't care to fix it though, since I rarely used it.

I usually prefer to play games for their story, and I'm a big fan of horror games. Don't play online, really. :)

You played Slenderman yet? ;)

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
How would you describe yourself?
A desert creature.

But if we want to get technical: Mediterranean rock listening mountain trekking atheist pantheist libido driven mojo enhanced archaeologist. With tendencies for quality food and alcohol consumption, traveling exotic places, reading dead languages, and collecting old books.
The tendencies are actually a real condition and are probably part of my personality...

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Obsessive-compulsive, rock-listening, dictionary-thumping, sarcastic, cynical, skeptical, argumentative, occasionally shy heterosexual male.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
You played Slenderman yet? ;)
Pffft. I didn't find it scary. :p I never really found Slenderman scary, and now he's so common, he's in damn everything, he's even less scary. So now he's just annoying... :D

Amnesia, Dead Space (Dead Space 1 more specifically), SCP: Containment Breach (if you haven't heard of it or played it, I highly recommend it. It's very atmospheric.), Silent Hill, Siren: Blood Curse, and Alan Wake are all good horror games IMO.

Some lesser-known ones I recommend are White Day (Korean, but I've played the translated version), I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (Old; more of a psychological horror), and Dark Seed (Old; not super scary but very atmospheric). The last one's name... lol. One of the ones I loved most was Clock Tower; I found it to be really scary.

I'd love to play Fatal Frame too.

mycorrhiza

I've played Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Eternal Darkness, Kuon and a few other horror games, but I must say that the only truly scary game is Minecraft. Hearing the fsssh sound of the creepers makes me jump in my chair and makes my heart race much more than any horror game has ever done.

And on to labels: Nerdy, skeptical hippie.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Recent addition for me is food addict, not sure I should advertise that so blatantly lol. Does an alcoholic advertise the fact they are an alcohol addict? Probably not?

Aquitaine

Pffft. I didn't find it scary. :p I never really found Slenderman scary, and now he's so common, he's in damn everything, he's even less scary. So now he's just annoying... :D

Amnesia, Dead Space (Dead Space 1 more specifically), SCP: Containment Breach (if you haven't heard of it or played it, I highly recommend it. It's very atmospheric.), Silent Hill, Siren: Blood Curse, and Alan Wake are all good horror games IMO.

Some lesser-known ones I recommend are White Day (Korean, but I've played the translated version), I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (Old; more of a psychological horror), and Dark Seed (Old; not super scary but very atmospheric). The last one's name... lol. One of the ones I loved most was Clock Tower; I found it to be really scary.

I'd love to play Fatal Frame too.

I've briefly played SCP Contaminent Breach, it makes one jump but that ninja gingerbread man SCP-173 just does my head in, I want to hurt him.

Also, I do agree that (sadly) Slenderman has been completely mass-produced and become mainstream now, still I find the original game scary. Perhaps it's the thought of being stalked that gets me? :help: