• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sexy Lucifer

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I don’t know about you guys. But have you seen Tom Ellis in Lucifer??
I’d dance into hell if that was the ruler. Woof!!

upload_2021-3-12_5-59-19.gif

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don’t know about you guys. But have you seen Tom Ellis in Lucifer??
I’d dance into hell if that was the ruler. Woof!!

View attachment 48412
He plays the part well, and DB Woodside is a better Amenadiel than the drawn one. I'm undecided whether the plot is faithful to the drawn story. I think it is but there are bits that would have to be explained if someone wanted to continue the series into the whole story. The characters are faithful to the original, and the plot is not far from it.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
He plays the part well, and DB Woodside is a better Amenadiel than the drawn one. I'm undecided whether the plot is faithful to the drawn story. I think it is but there are bits that would have to be explained if someone wanted to continue the series into the whole story. The characters are faithful to the original, and the plot is not far from it.
Oh really? It’s been a while since I read the comics, but Lucifer as a show is just Law and Order with angels. I didn’t think it was that faithful, apart from nods and winks to the audience. I like the show fine, but IMO it likes its status quo a little too much:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh really? It’s been a while since I read the comics, but Lucifer as a show is just Law and Order with angels. I didn’t think it was that faithful, apart from nods and winks to the audience. I like the show fine, but IMO it likes its status quo a little too much:
The wings were burned far too early, so that's a plot contradiction. Chloe is an adult cop, so that's a plot contradiction. Still...its a fantasy, and you could bridge those.