• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shabbat Shalom

Deut 13:1

JonM said:
Any special plans for tonight?
Well, not tonight, but saturday night I'm going on a blind date. Well.. as blind as it can get when your family tells you everything about her.

JonM

Deut 13:1 said:
Well, not tonight, but saturday night I'm going on a blind date. Well.. as blind as it can get when your family tells you everything about her.
How delightfully Jewish :biglaugh:

Have fun!

Jayhawker Soule said:
"The world is a very narrow bridge. The main thing is not be afraid." (Rabbi Nachman)
Rabbi Nachman sounds like a very wise person. Is he/she a famous figure or just someone whom you've had a chance to hear speak at a local shul?

[EDIT: Nevermind, I looked it up. :) There are some wonderful web resources available about the late Rebe. :)]

JonM

Tonight, I'm going to the Chavurah service at Hillel! I found it! It actually exists!! Then the community dinner.