• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shalom From Israel

Deut 13:1

Drewish Princess said:
Hi! My Name is Rachel. (yes,yes that Rachel)
Anywho I'm new :)areyoucra ) well you knew that now didn't you.
I'm trying to keep myself imersed in my faith to prevent another pitfall and so I thought why not here!!!
I think Thinking about and even defending my religion and my country will keep me on my toes.

I know some of you know about me, who i am, and the biggest mistake of my life and to you i say forgive me.:sorry1:
He has.:dan:

Other than that I'm just a Richmond girl in Israel!
and I'm loving every minute of it!
And in case you haven't figured out I'm Jewish!
I'm an Orthadox Jew and right now I'm living on a Kibbutz in Israel.
I made Alyiah in January and I'm preparing myself now to spend the rest of my life in the HOLY LAND!!!(you know you're jealous!)

Anyway can't wait to talk to ya'll and I hope I don't have to put my foot in my mouth.:foot:
Shalom! I has heard a lot about you from Huff. It's good to meet you, I look forward to reading your posts, I hope you have a safe and great Shabbas in Israel. I'd be interested in talking to you about how the situation with lebanan and in the gaza strip is affecting you - I'm possibly looking into going back to Israel myself soon I hope within the next two or three years.

robtex

Veteran Member
Rachel it is nice to see you!!! Ok two non-religious hobbies of yours and two really cool books you read recently.

SelahIsrael

Keep in touch Rachel, I know things are dangerous over there, I have a friend in Negev, I'm not sure which part, I think for right now he and is safe under Abba's covering, but I will keep you and others in my flock in prayer for your safety and your peace.
You can hear my friends music at myspace graceforgrace is the name of his ministry and the name I gave his site.
Shabbat Shalom,
Shavout Tov
Marantha

robtex said:
Rachel it is nice to see you!!! Ok two non-religious hobbies of yours and two really cool books you read recently.

Ok I like Painting and Sewing and two really cool book "After the Apple" though i forget who it's by and "Witching Hour" by Anne Rice

Deut 13:1 said:
I hope you have a safe and great Shabbas in Israel. I'd be interested in talking to you about how the situation with lebanan and in the gaza strip is affecting you.

I am safe thank you and my Shabbat was restful to say the least. As for what's going on up north, My cousin and her family live in Tzvat and she called her father to come pick them up and take them to Jerusalem. Everybody up north are in bomb shelters and our thoughts and prayers are with them but nothing is affecting me directly. We are asking for everyone's prayers that G-d's will be done and all families can return safely to their homes. A suggestion is to read Psalm 83, that is if you need inspiration for prayer,or to even use it's words as a prayer in itself.

again thank you for your warm welcome and concern.

Deut 13:1

Drewish Princess said:
I am safe thank you and my Shabbat was restful to say the least. As for what's going on up north, My cousin and her family live in Tzvat and she called her father to come pick them up and take them to Jerusalem. Everybody up north are in bomb shelters and our thoughts and prayers are with them but nothing is affecting me directly. We are asking for everyone's prayers that G-d's will be done and all families can return safely to their homes. A suggestion is to read Psalm 83, that is if you need inspiration for prayer,or to even use it's words as a prayer in itself.

again thank you for your warm welcome and concern.
I have family in Dimona and Hadera and I've been to Tsfat on several occasions. Do you know Rabbi Shlomo Raskin??

SelahIsrael

To All in The Land my prayers are with you, Abba has laid in on my heart to start a special prayer line in the next few days, I am an intecessor and have others on my prayer time that will band together.
I will have a special email address and private phone line that ypu can call and leave a message on. This won't be fore just those in Israel, but for anyone who may need special prayer. I will let you all know the details, soon, and if there are any who would want to join the prayer line, just drop me a note.

SunMessenger

Catholic
Welcome!!!
It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here. Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have a question .

I Hope You Enjoy Yourself And God Bless !