• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Heterosexuals Be Allowed to Breed?

Smoke

Done here.
Homosexuals are a way of slowly but surely eliminating the sorce of the thought of light, yes us Humanity.
Yes, it is rather dangerous to be tolerant of homosexuals, because if you tell people it's okay to have sex with members of the same sex, everybody will want to do it, and then none of them will ever want to have children thereafter.

Lifestyle homosexuals are people who have been coerced or brainwashed into believing they are gay.
It's a shame the way heterosexuals are stereotyped and marginalized in our society. Personally, I think much of the blame belongs to short-sighted religious leaders and their constant dogmatic assertions that everybody ought to be gay. I don't know what they're thinking.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I know the whole point of this topic is to show a point, yet I still can't help but roll my eyes at the question.

And just how do you suppose a homosexual might react when someone suggests they are not fit to parent children or get married?
Do you think it's at all possible they might feel even more exasperated than you do?

And just how do you suppose a homosexual might react when someone suggests they are not fit to parent children or get married?
Do you think it's at all possible they might feel even more exasperated than you do?

Never said I didn't agree with you. I just found the topic eye roll worthy.

tennis_hero

I think (perhaps) that some people feel more inclined towards their own sex, and feel an attraction (whether it be a mental thing or simply something that occurred to them in the fetus or during early childhood) i wouldn't know why people that way.... so i can't tell them what they feel is real

These are people who are truly then tested because they feel that have been born a way that is against the bible, and are quickly tempted to rebel against salvation. Thats really sad, Jesus came for the sinners

Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." (Mark 2 : 17)

I'm not saying that all homosexuals instantly qualify as sinners.... we have all sinned, we've all fallen short, it isn't right for me to see a speck in my brothers eye when i have a log (of sin) in my own

I can't imagine how many millions of Christians have left the church because of this contentious issue....

27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another.
(Romans 1:27)

No doubt that Paul considered the act wrong.... but was he talking about heterosexual men who engaged in Homosexual acts or people who considered themselves "born" that way?
Because if someone considered themselves born that way, and yet didn't act on it, lived and believed in Christ as his risen Lord and savior... wouldn't God be even more pleased with this person?

challupa

Dang them, and their slow but sure light sucking!!!! I'm alarmed now. *fashions tin foil hat to protect himself from the homosexual light suckers* Fortunately, I have a tried and true method of protecting myself from them.
:biglaugh:That's it, no more breeding until further notice. I have just got to get me one of those new fangled hats.....:run:

frg001

Complex bunch of atoms
I am surprised nobody has mentioned that in fact we don't need to be so narrow... The question is "Should straight males and butch lesbians be allowed to breed?" The vast majority of problems in the world are caused by my gender and all that testosterone! We need a world populated by only feminine acting people. Imagine the love and caring! Wait till me and my son are gone though eh?

challupa

I think (perhaps) that some people feel more inclined towards their own sex, and feel an attraction (whether it be a mental thing or simply something that occurred to them in the fetus or during early childhood) i wouldn't know why people that way.... so i can't tell them what they feel is real

These are people who are truly then tested because they feel that have been born a way that is against the bible, and are quickly tempted to rebel against salvation. Thats really sad, Jesus came for the sinners

Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." (Mark 2 : 17)

I'm not saying that all homosexuals instantly qualify as sinners.... we have all sinned, we've all fallen short, it isn't right for me to see a speck in my brothers eye when i have a log (of sin) in my own

I can't imagine how many millions of Christians have left the church because of this contentious issue....

27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. (Romans 1:27)

No doubt that Paul considered the act wrong.... but was he talking about heterosexual men who engaged in Homosexual acts or people who considered themselves "born" that way?
Because if someone considered themselves born that way, and yet didn't act on it, lived and believed in Christ as his risen Lord and savior... wouldn't God be even more pleased with this person?
And that ladies and gentlemen is why heterosexual breeding should be banned until there is a full investigation into the full extent of the problem. History, as far as can be told, tells us Paul is the offspring of heterosexual parents. We wouldn't be having this problem at all if he hadn't been born and started spouting all this stuff about homosexuals...