• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Killer Danielo Cavalcante have died during arrest?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Or being released as NY has done with the Brinks Robbery killers.

My point is exactly that; society does not value the life of a psychotic more than an irreplaceable inaminate object nor should it.
I know expecting nuance from internet debates is expecting a lot but you understand that most psychotic (read: people with psychosis) are nonviolent members of society that are worthy of human rights and decency right?

Dehumanizing broad categories of people, especially to satisfy some irrational call to emotion (vengance), is and should be worrying.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
My point is exactly that; society does not value the life of a psychotic more than an irreplaceable inaminate object nor should it.

Don't project your lack of ethics and your disregard for due process on society at large.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I assume these posts are not representative of what you think. Even though "life has no price" it has to have one.
We said it but don't think it?
Christ! I've went from people adding things in to what I said to try to twist my words to make me look bad, now it's the exact opposite of "this is what you said, but you don't really think it."
I really believe it, I really think it, down to the part I do not believe you are a lawyer given your posts in this thread.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Most peoplr who are psychotic are not dangerous. Yes, I truly do value their lives more than a material object.