• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Medical Use of Marijuana be Legal?

Do you think medical use of marijuana should be legal?

• YES, medical use of marijuana SHOULD BE LEGAL.

Votes: 51 98.1%
  • NO, medical use of marijuana SHOULD NOT BE LEGAL.

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Yerda

Veteran Member
michel said:
Finger nails are mainly composed of Keratin, which is a fibrous protein which 'protects the skin' when pressure is applied, therefore it is an essential nutriment. Finger nails more often than not accumulate dirt under the part that you would chew; one of the sad facts about modern attitudes to the bringing up of children in a sanitized environment is that they will not be exposed to 'dirt' and therefore will not develop the auto-imune system to it's full potential; threfore this could be an argument for chewing fingernails.
(O.K Truthseeking soul - all a bit 'tongue in cheek' stuff, but there is some validity to that argument, you know (especially about kids and dirt))
Sorry, feeling a bit 'punch drunk' at the moment-needed ligh relief.:)

:D Thanks for the quick note on protein structure and function. (By the way auto-immunity is the condition where the immune system attacks the self. Maybe you meant humoral immunity?) :p

john313

warrior-poet
of course it should be legal. it is an herb that has great medicinal value. if is far better for people than cigarettes and alcohol.(not that it should be used as cigarettes and alcohol are). The bad part is that it is very Yin and it will make one tired and lazy if not balanced by the something Yang. It probably has fewer side effects than whatever western medicine the MD would prescribe as well.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
TranceAm said:
linwood said:
Ashcroft

How serious can a population take a guy, that has to cover up concrete breasts, because it "does" something to him.. Like stir feelings.. :biglaugh:
How seriously can you take a guy that believes calico cats are agents of Satan, and will not enter a dwelling that contains a calico cat. (I kid you not -- google)

A

angellous_evangellous

Yeehaw!! Give em all the weed they need to stay cool when they need medical attention. We already use plenty of narcotics as medicine.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I believe I need to invest in a calico cat... if I get arrested for being a terrorist, I can throw the cat and run. :biglaugh:

Fat Old Sun

Ashcroft should be the poster boy for legalization. Some people really should smoke, and he is one of them. Relax your sphincter Johnny!

motoman

Shoot he probably smokes it himself ;) We all know he was a drunk in the Air Force and probably still is!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
john313 said:
of course it should be legal. it is an herb that has great medicinal value. if is far better for people than cigarettes and alcohol.(not that it should be used as cigarettes and alcohol are). The bad part is that it is very Yin and it will make one tired and lazy if not balanced by the something Yang. It probably has fewer side effects than whatever western medicine the MD would prescribe as well.
Good post John; my son smokes it, and has offered it to me many times "That will do you far more good than all that chemical rubbish you take for pain" he tells me.

Until it is legal and prescribed by my doctor, I won't use it though. nature is full of wonderful cures, and are wasted because people are happier with man-made stuff - most of which, frankly, we would be better off without.:help: