• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should religion be tolerated?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
This argument would be more about you and your fantasy of trying to search for info but coming up empty handed, than me running around sourcing information for people that are serious about the debate in the first place.
See, making the effort to find the info is signalling your intention and effort...you make no effort...you send no signal...you are just looking to argue/debate for the sake of it.

Are you so wrapped up and self absorbed that you cannot even see your actions for what they are?
So the fact that the person who originally presented the numbers refuses to present any sources is ok because it is not the presenters duty to support his claim but everyone else's duty to present sources refuting the presented claim?

And you say I am the one being a dick?

So the fact that the person who originally presented the numbers refuses to present any sources is ok because it is not the presenters duty to support his claim but everyone else's duty to present sources refuting the presented claim?

And you say I am the one being a dick?

You've just seen a Christian poster state the fact, has done a paper on it, is in a position to know, yet you still carry this on...you are petty sweetheart

Which makes me rather sensitive to people exploiting the issue, like you're doing.

How would you know if I am exploiting the issue, by your own admission you have no idea of the figures so how would you know if I am exploiting them?

What are ya 10,11?

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Look Storm, I have done some serious soul searching to see what it is that keeps us at opposing views. Our philosophy is very similar so I am at odds as to explain the friction.

You believe, according to the link you provide about your beliefs that:
Rhys:
Rhymes with hiss when whispered. Plural, rhys. If you can say it loudly, you're saying it wrong.
1)The divine consciousness
2)The divine seed of mortal consciousness, not seeming (my rhys; our rhys)

I get this rhys/hiss too, but it's using when I'm on the toilet first thing in the morning.

Kaleria (kah-LEE-ree-ah):
A moment of overwhelming awe and wonder at the glory of life.

I thought that was a new strain of venereal disease, but hey...I hear ya man.

Droichan (droy-KHAHN):
Os seemings. Serial killers, despotic dictators, Osama bin Laden.... droichan.

Now come on, your just plain making this up. He left Star trek at the end of series 3.

Sidhe (shee)/Others:
Beings that we don't understand. Earth spirits, angels, demons... I believe they exist, because the diversity of life seems to demand it.

This one caused me great embarrassment the first time I pronounced it.. I tried to pronounce it the way it is written and the way it is actually pronounced all at the same time...and I came with shiddy!! Need I say more...
Oh, no. An internet troll has been reduced to punning. I think I might cry. Boo hoo, boo hoo. :sarcastic

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
***ADVISORY POST***

Let's keep the name-calling and the inflammatory remarks off the forums completely, folks. I'd hate to see the thread shut down if this turns into a flame war.

Thank you.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
In the interest of clearing the air, I retract my statement that every black person I have known personally was an ignorant thug. I wasn't lying (it wasn't deliberate), but I did completely forget about my new therapist, who is pretty cool. :eek: