• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should you have sex with only one person?

Should you have sex with only one person?

• Total voters

leahrachelle

Yes, no, or it depends - and explain please ;)

I say yes, for no more of a reason than that is what feels right to me. And that is all I need.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Should you only savor a single cuisine in your life? :D

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think you should have sex with only one person if that's what you want in heart and mind. But I see nothing wrong with having more than one partner in life if that's what you want in heart and mind.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I have to say, holding the conviction to only have sex with one person in your entire life strikes me a good way to die a virgin. Or end up trapped in a loveless relationship.

leahrachelle

I have to say, holding the conviction to only have sex with one person in your entire life strikes me a good way to die a virgin. Or end up trapped in a loveless relationship.
If it ends up that way, and its THAT hard for them, they'd probably end up changing their minds.