• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should you have sex with only one person?

Should you have sex with only one person?

• Total voters

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Yes. There are also tons of battered spouses, and tons of divorces, and tons of broken hearts.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Times change and things go wrong. Love can be felt more than once (even though each time as a male you despise women more and more). The first time is often a practise and a learning experience.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Yes, no, or it depends - and explain please ;)
I've agreed to only have sex with one person (my husband) but I can't imagine only having sex with one person in my lifetime. It just wasn't in my nature to save myself for marriage. I like/d men too much. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I said it depends. You should have secks with as many people as you want. But you might want to let them know you like secks with lots of people if you don't want one of them to be angry with you.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Times change and things go wrong. Love can be felt more than once (even though each time as a male you despise women more and more). The first time is often a practise and a learning experience.
Why do males despise women more and more after love?