• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Show Me Your...

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
1704321311973.png

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
With empty bookshelves, evidently. Not much of a library! :)
That was the CD area, but no, our city library is pretty lacking.

One librarian did tell me that statistically, people check out more books in libraries with less books, though!

Viker

Häxan
Work boots with a drywall hammer. Just getting home from a busy day.

File too big to be displayed. Too tired to fix. Eat. Sleep.

PureX

Veteran Member
I favor these slip on Sketchers. Been buying them for years.

Broke my heart when they stopped making the red ones, though. Now they're just boring gray, tan, or black.

skechers-Burgundy-976-GO-Walk-5-55500-Turnschuh.jpeg

FredVB

I don't typically, unless required by business policy.

I push it where I go. Come as you are places should not exclude me. I walk everywhere barefoot anyway, for a number of years with concern for my well-being I am busy with what I do from home, and I carry flip-flops along for going in to where I have learned something needs to be on my feet to be there where I have need to go to, including the bus rides around here, but they all just involve putting them on before I enter, and then sitting, I take them off from my feet when I leave. I have been going to church, to restaurants, to a library, to the post office, to city hall, and more places, always just barefoot. Certainly, others are not going that way, just me. But I know real benefits with this, and I don't cause problems with it, my feet handle everything as they have for many years now, going thousands and thousands of miles that way already. Yes, they are that strong and thick soled.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I push it where I go. Come as you are places should not exclude me. I walk everywhere barefoot anyway, for a number of years with concern for my well-being I am busy with what I do from home, and I carry flip-flops along for going in to where I have learned something needs to be on my feet to be there where I have need to go to, including the bus rides around here, but they all just involve putting them on before I enter, and then sitting, I take them off from my feet when I leave. I have been going to church, to restaurants, to a library, to the post office, to city hall, and more places, always just barefoot. Certainly, others are not going that way, just me. But I know real benefits with this, and I don't cause problems with it, my feet handle everything as they have for many years now, going thousands and thousands of miles that way already. Yes, they are that strong and thick soled.
I keep shoes in my car for similar reasons. :)

You, @Heyo , and I oughta go for a walk sometime.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I don't have on any shoes, but I do have really cute feet and I always keep my toenails polished. So I'm a bit vain, and a bit tough. Sort of me in general I guess.

My son bought me some socks that say "Come to find out, I'm tough as ****!" and I guess I really am! In theory though - I mean, I would have to put on shoes to wear those socks most of the time.

I also have about a thousand pairs of shoes. OK, maybe not that many, but a LOT.

TRUE STORY TIME!

One time I was sitting in my bedroom, about to go to bed, and I heard this terrible crashing sound that sounded like a freight train was coming through the front of the house! (My bedroom was at the back of the house.) I ran to my kids' rooms but there was nothing out of place. I ran around the house looking - nothing at all was out of place. So, I finally went to bed. The next morning, I got up and walked through my bathroom and into my closet, and WHAM! That's where the crash had happened. Apparently, I had too many shoes hanging on the pole, and so the other end of the pole went up and my shoes and all my clothes went sliding down, and BAM! Talk about a mess. I did quit hanging my shoes on the pole though. Notice that I did not say I got rid of any shoes.

FredVB

I keep shoes in my car for similar reasons. :)

You, @Heyo , and I oughta go for a walk sometime.

I walk a whole lot barefoot, and have figured out it is not easily done too much, doing this more and more provides benefits, to the feet and more. It is certain as I find that we are designed to walk this way and nothing about us was designed for wearing any footwear. My feet really handle plenty and I would not have the benefits including the strong and more shapely feet if I had gone on wearing footwear. I would walk this way with anyone where they would go.