• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Similarities between Jesus-Christ (peace upon be him) and Imam Ali (peace upon be him)

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Jesus (pbuh) was messanger and miracle from Allah.
Ali (ra) is Sahabi

if you don't believe in Jesus (pbuh) , you will be in the hell
[...]
, but if you don't believe in Ali (ra) , it's not a sin .
it's not suppose there is a comparation between them ever .

It is not necessary for a divinely appointed leader who must be followed by believers, to be a prophet.

For example, Joshua (Arabic: يوشع بن نون‎ Yūsha ibn Nūn (the successor of Moses who led the Israelites was not a prophet.

Moreover, many non-prophet figures have been given authority over many aspects of the universe... Here is an example:

سورة النمل - سورة 27 - آية 40

قال الذي عنده علم من الكتاب انا اتيك به قبل ان يرتد اليك طرفك ...
One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture said: I will bring it thee before thy gaze returneth unto thee....

This was the successor of Solomon, the successor of Muhammad SAAW, as explained by the holy imams a.s., certainly has more authority...

It's unjust toward Imam Ali a.s. to be described as a merely Sahabi!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It is not necessary for a divinely appointed leader who must be followed by believers, to be a prophet.

For example, Joshua (Arabic: يوشع بن نون‎ Yūsha ibn Nūn (the successor of Moses who led the Israelites was not a prophet.

Moreover, many non-prophet figures have been given authority over many aspects of the universe... Here is an example:
that's what God want , He value what He want in degrees

Jesus (pbuh) was great messanger and miracle from Allah .
Ali (ra) was great Sahabi .

This was the successor of Solomon, the successor of Muhammad SAAW, as explained by the holy imams a.s., certainly has more authority...

It's unjust toward Imam Ali a.s. to be described as a merely Sahabi!
what i mean his degree is not Prophet or Messanger .
his degree is Sahabi .
as said our brother , we are all muslims .

i don't thing that this thread had good point , on contrary it's just to make us more argue for nothing from the begining (list), and had non sense .

let's stop post in it , let it's die please .

Last edited:

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
as said our brother , we are all muslims .

May Allah Accept us all.

ان هذه امتكم امة واحدة وانا ربكم فاعبدون

Lo! this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.
سورة الأنبياء - سورة 21 - آية 92