• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sin is real

Andal

resident hypnotist
Sorry I wish I had better news. But the truth is "strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

"broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: "

well i have much better news for you. you'll continue to reincarnate life after life reaping the fruits of your actions until you become dissatisfied with material existence and take up proper dharma thus reunited with Lord Krishna for eternity.

see two can play at this game :D

Andal

resident hypnotist
Yeah... game. whatever

when you make sweeping statements about large groups of people, like banning them from heaven because of their religious beliefs, it is a game. it's a game of ego. the point in my last post was to show that christians aren't the only ones with a salvation plan.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
That's right. He shouldn't. He should realize he's harming children and stop out of compassion for the children and himself. Guilt will probably only make him more angry and more determined thinking others are making him feel bad.

But realization and compassion are a part of guilt. And you're honestly saying that feeling guilty about doing something will make them do it more? I don't think you really understand what you're trying to talk about. How does feeling bad about doing bad not make sense? Feeling no regret or remorse for wronging the innocent is a sign that one lacks a sense of responsibility, accountability, empathy, and ethics. I mean obviously.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Well personally I think that if God didn't dissaprove of anything we did he would be ignoring things that shouldn't be ignored.

It would appear from human experience and observation that he is indeed indifferent, due to the clear lack of intervention and communication between the divine and the corporal.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Sorry I wish I had better news. But the truth is "strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

"broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: "

Your "news" is worthless due to the lack of rational justification and substantial evidence.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
By the way, Sonic247, how do you feel about the fact that the creators of your favorite video game character are likely going to burn in hell for all eternity due to the fact that, being Japanese, they are most likely either Buddhist or Shinto?

themadhair

By the way, Sonic247, how do you feel about the fact that the creators of your favorite video game character are likely going to burn in hell for all eternity due to the fact that, being Japanese, they are most likely either Buddhist or Shinto?
Appeal to consequences you illogical atheist.